Chapter 25

Zayn's Pov-

I pulled up to the sidewalk by her front door. I sighed, as she was gripping the door handle in her palm. "Thanks...for the ride, Zayn." She said in her soft voice. You could tell she was naturally quiet person. Rose jumped out of the car closing the door behind her, as she walked to her door I wanted nothing more than to hold her in my arms forever.

I knew I shouldn't do this but my limbs were moving faster than my brain. I had jumped out of the car right as she was about to unlock the door. "Rose!" I shouted, she whipped her head around making her light brown hair flow along with her. I ran up to her, soon enough I was right in front of her and my brain had stared to work again.

I had no idea of what to do. Rose looked up at me with something in her dark blue eyes I couldn't explain. I felt myself become sweaty by each growing second. "What is it Zayn?" She asked looking so Innocent. I wanted nothing more than to kiss her fresh, plump, pink lips. But I couldn't get her in so much trouble with the school board.

She had just moved here about a month ago, and I could loose my job. I couldn't do this, I just couldn't. "I-uh...just wanted you to know still have to stay after school with me until winter break." I finally breathed out after a good 4 minutes. "oh...okay...Goodbye Zayn." Then she did something that surprised me.

She kissed my cheek, let's say she was pretty close to the corner of my lips. She pulled back in shock she had done that, then with one last weak smile disappeared into her house. I stayed frozen for a second regaining myself, I turned toward my car.

As I was walking to the drivers side I could feel my cheeks burning in heat, by then I knew they were red. It might not have been a big thing for her, but that made my entire day. I couldn't wipe the huge smile that had planted itself on my face the whole ride home. And I think I realized something in that drive...

I was completely and madly in love with Roselyn Bell Clark..

Rose's Pov-

I pulled back, I really had not meant to do that. I was having a total melt down on the inside, and I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up. I gave Zayn one last quick smile not bothering to even look at him. I quickly scurried inside locking the door behind me. Leaning against the door I let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding and closed my eyes.

I really, really, really did not mean to do that. God, this is not good. I finally opened my eyes only to have a heart attack waiting for me. "AHHH!" I screamed clucking my chest in my palm. Alex and Madi were standing right in front of me, like no joke. "You. Gave. Me. A. Heart. Attack!" I yelled kicking my shoes off and throwing my backpack on the floor.

I looked up at them to see Madi was smirking so much I thought her face was going to fall off. Then there was Alex was was standing with her arms crossed and had a smug "I told you so" look on her face. "Hey.." I said dragging out the "y". Madi started to walk closer to me, and not to mention scaring me too.

"Madi?" "Madi.." "Madison?" Madison!" I screamed before running out the front door with no shoes on while it's winter. Not my best idea ever.. "YOU SOOOO LIKE HIM!" She yelled chasing me for like no reason. "DO NOT!" I shouted still running around the front yard in circles. "DO TOO!" Her and Alex said in sync. "So you're chasing me now too?!" I yelled my feet starting to freeze.

"Yeah. Cause YOU LIKE HIM!" She said and I could hear their feet hitting the snow behind me. "I DO NOT!" "YOU SOOO DO!" Madi yelled as I trip over a slab of ice and fall in to the snow. "COLD!" I squeak out screaming. "Whoa!" I hear Madi yell from behind me. "Oh no." I say to myself.

And as I thought Madi falls right on top of me on to the snow. "SHIT!" I hear Alex yell knowing she's coming next. Then just as I predicted I hear an "ow" and feel more weight planned onto my back making my front side pressed into the snow. "COLD! COLD! COLD!" I yelled trying to get them off of me.

They jump off and I run straight for the front door that's just wide open letting all the warm air out. Just as I am about to walk inside Madi decides to be her crazy self and jump on my back. "SAY IT!" She yells holding my head in her arms. "UGH! Say what?" I yell confusedly. "THAT YOU LIKE ZAYN!" She screams like it's so obvious.

"Crazy woman! I DO NOT LIKE HIM!" I shout trying to pry her off of me. I turn around to see Alex laughing at us recording us on her cell phone. "Do you wanna help!" I say making it more of a rhetorical question. "Nah, I'm good here." She says pointing at her spot. "Ugh!" I groan only making Alex laugh more.

"MADI!" I yelled getting her attention. "Okay, I'll make a deal with you." I said waiting for her to respond. "I am listening." She said in a creep high voice. "Well, first get off of me." I said crossing my arms. "Fine.." She did a mix between a mumble and a groan. "Now, if I ever get any feelings for Zayn you guys will know right away." I said holding her arms in case she tried to do something again.

"Fine!" She said huffing out some air. "So where were you after school with Zayn?" Alex asked as we made our way too the living room. "He gave me detention until winter break." I groaned slumping into the couch. They started laughing non stop at me. "It's not funny guys." I mumbled like a baby.

"It's kinda funny." Alex said laughing some more. "How so?" I asked curiously. "He's making it even more obvious he likes you!" Madi laughed like some sort of clown high off of balloon gas. "He does not!" I said crossing my arms and pouting like a baby. "Sure, sure." Alex said the laughter from them dyeing down.

"Let's watch a movie!" I yelled running over to the DVD holder. "Yes!" Madi hopped up like a bunny to come help me look for a movie. "I guess." Alex smiled making herself comfortable on the chair. "This one!" Madi showed it to me. "Oh yeah!" I said throwing myself onto the couch.

Madi set the movie up and carelessly laid down on the love seats. "What movie is it?" Alex asked as she plopped some purple grapes into her mouth. Just then the main menu popped up.

"NOT THE NOTEBOOK!"