Chapter 18

Madi's Pov-

I jump up as hear 3 gun shots, and one loud scream. I whip my head around to see Rose in a pool of her own blood with Zayn running over to her. I kick the car door open and run over to them.

I drop to my knees and tears fall down my face like a waterfall. "Why.." I whisper softly. I made a friends for the first time in 5 years.

But someone has to shoot one. I love Rose as if she was my own blood sister. I haven't had family in 2 years, these guys made me feel like I belong somewhere. I hate when crazy people have to try and kill us!

Not that this has ever happened to me before with friends. Niall stands by me and I jump up wrapping my arms around him crying.

Alex's Pov-

I practically pee my pants as I watch Rose get shot by that freak that kidnaped the boys. "Rose!" I yell dragging Liam with me as I run over to the tragic event. I turn around burring my head into Liam's chest seeing how horrible this all was.

I could feel my tears going through his shirt. "Rose,Liam..Rose." I say sobbing. "I know, babe." He says rubbing my hair.

I hear Harry talking fast on his phone I guess, then not long later I hear the sirens driving closer and closer.

Liam's/Niall's/ Louis's Pov-

This isn't real... It can't be! Why would this happen to Rose?

Harry's Pov-

I hold Louis's tightly in my arms as the paramedics jump out of the van. My tears splashing down onto Louis's head. I watch them argue with Zayn for a minute until they finally give in.

They turn toward us all standing here in tears. "Follow us to the hospital." He says before jumping into the drivers seat, and Zayn jumps in the back with Rose.

We rush to our cars speeding down the road to the hospital. I drive while Louis grasps onto my hand for dear life. I hope everything will be okay....

Zayn's Pov-

We rushed into the hospital and they ran down the hall with Rose. Some doctors came and took her down a hallway and into a room. I was about to follow but I was stopped by a hand against my chest.

"I'm sorry sir, but you have to wait in the waiting room." He said directing me down the hall into the room. I sadly plopped down on an uncomfortable chair.

I stared at my feet as some tears slowly slipped out of my eyes. I don't know what I'll do if she's not okay, I don't think I'd be able to live with myself. I didn't move an inch as the doors busted open and seven pairs of feet ran in. They stopped and slowly walked to some chairs taking a seat.

I knew it was the boys and Madi, Alex that's why I didn't look up. I didn't want them to see me like this, I mostly didn't want to see anyone unless it was Rose. I heard some soft muffled cries, but I didn't think anything of it. I quietly drifted into my own world of pain and worry.

3rd Person Pov-

The doctors tried everything they could to bring Rose back but nothing seemed to be worked. In only a few rooms over the others not a where of anything stressfully sat waiting. If you looked around the room you wouldn't know that the boys were at least 8 years older than Alex and Madi.

They looked like a big group of friends, that had been friends since they were 6 years old. Alex sat in Liam's lap sobbing into his chest. Liam's tears rolled down his cheek onto the top of Alex's head.

Madi sat with her face burred in Niall's chest with her muffled cries ringing through the room. Niall sat tightly hugging Madi as tears rush silently down his face.

Harry and Louis were clutching to each other as if their lives depended on it, Louis crying and Harry not letting Louis know he was crying. Lastly poor little Zayn sat in the chair farthest away from everyone in the corner.

He kept his head down as tears quietly came down his cheeks slashing on the carpet. Everybody was worried about Zayn too, they knew how much he cared for her.

Rose's mom all the way across the world, couldn't come. She was sitting in her hotel room crying about her baby. Everyone jumped up as the doors bust open, and the doctor filed into the room. He walked in front of the now standing group.

He took a deep breath, "Mrs. Clark is..."