Chapter 16

Rose's Pov-

"Guys maybe they went for ice cream." I said shrugging. They both looked at me like I was stupid. "I doubt it, Rose." Madi said as we still walked around looking for them. By now I was scared out of my mind, but mostly worried. "They're here I know they are." Alex said moving a head of us a bit. We were on the edge of the park, by the woods.

We searched every inch of the park but not in the woods. Knowing how stupid the boys could be they're probably in there lost. Wait, Liam would have stopped them though. "Let's go look in there." Madi said pointing toward the woods. It was about an hour before it got dark, so we didn't have much time. "Ok, hopefully we'll find them before it gets dark." Alex said stepping into the woods.

Madi went next, while I shakily followed them. We walked deeper and deeper into the woods, I had a horrible feeling about all this. I began to shake more by the second. I walked closer to Madi we suddenly stopped. I looked around Madi to see Alex had furred her eye borrows looking around. All you could see were trees and it all looked the same.

I watched Alex expression change from thinking to scared in a split second. She turned toward us with a small smile. "Uh...I think...we're...lost." She said rubbing her arm nervously. I started to mentally freak out, then the sun slowly started to set. Shit.

Zayn's Pov-

I slowly open my eyes, at first I don't think I even opened them until I see an outline of someone's body. I suddenly get hit with an enormous amount of pain in my head, I groan holding my head. I feel that the ground is hard and cold. I see the outline of the body start to move toward me. Please don't let it be a monster! What, I have a fear of those.

"Zayn?" I hear a voice whisper so quietly that I almost missed it. "Louis?" I ask raising my eye borrow. "Shh! He could hear us!" Louis quickly whispers. What is he talking about? "What?" I whisper ask this time. "This man kidnapped us. He knocked us all out, I am the only one who woke up." He whispers. This is the quietest I have ever heard him.

That's why it's pitch black in here. "What about the other boys?" I whisper, I am trying to take this in. I just don't understand why some random man would want to kidnap us. Did we egg his house when we were smaller? That's all I can think of. "They're still knocked out, I don't know how long we've been here either." He whispered, I could hear his voice shake.

When Louis is serious it is a big problem. I heard some doors open, "Lay down!" Louis whisper yells. "But-" "Just do it!" He lowly hissed. I laid down closing my eyes not moving any inch. I could only hear what was happening. "Where is she?" Someone hissed sharply. "I don't know." Louis said calmly. "Don't lie!" He shouted then foot steps came closer to Louis and I.

"I. Don't. Know." Louis said sassily. No Louis! I wanted to scream to tackle him, but I couldn't. I hear a loud smacking sound and a thump. I know that the man slapped Louis and he fell. "Tell me, Tomlinson!" The man yelled. "I don't know where she is, and even if I did I wouldn't tell you!" Louis yelled back. I heard Louis gasp and him thump to the ground again.

I couldn't take one of my best friends being beat and I just listened. I jumped up to a blinding light, I blinked to see Louis holding his stomach and a guy around 28 glaring at him. "Hey!" I shouted running over to Louis on the ground. "Ah Malik is up, maybe you could tell me where she is." He grinned creepily at me. "What?" I asked confusedly. "Where is Roselyn!" He shouted venom dripping off every word.

Rose's Pov-

I yawned, by now the sun is completely down and we were even more lost than before. Madi thought we could just try and retrace our steps, yeah that didn't work at all. We stopped and Madi looked at us scared to death. "I don't think we're any closer than before." She stated tugging on her sleeves. "No, shit Sherlock! We're screwed!" Alex raised her voice lightly.

"Hey, at least I tried!" Madi said crossing her arms. They began arguing back and forth. "Ok! Let's just calm down and try to think of a way out of here." I said then we heard loud foot steps running toward us, and something told me they weren't the boys. "Up the tree!" I whisper yelled as the girls stood there scared to death.

We quickly climbed up the tree as high as we could and sat on the stable branch. Madi had to cover her mouth with both her hands, Alex was hugging the tree, and I was gripping the branch under us. We all looked down to see what it was. I felt like I could pee my pants when I saw who it was. I wanted to break out crying, right then and there.

"Roselyn! I will find you!" Screamed.........Drew. He came back for me, and that's where the boys are I bet. That means we can't go back down until morning. He's suppost to be in jail. It can't be him, but as I try to tell myself that I know that it is none other than Drew. He ran down the woods, and I took a breath of relief.

I looked over to Madi and Alex to see they are looking at me with wide eyes. I close my eyes letting a tear slowly run down my cheek. He's back, and he's here to take me....