CHAPTER 31- THE ABDUCTION

"Harry..." called Basil in whispering tone.

Harry who was standing near the entrance to the wedding venue heard Basil's voice. He turned his head on the left side and he saw Basil momentarily poking his head in the small tree planted in the left side corner of the Granger's mansion. Basil was obviously hiding and avoiding anyone's attention because Harry saw Basil glanced around before beckoning him.

Harry curiously walked towards Basil.

"Harry “called Ron who just came out from the entrance door of the Granger's mansion."I had been looking for you inside. Never thought you are already outside. Where are you going?" Ron asked when he noticed that Harry continued walking.

"Just follow,” Harry said. Ron followed him bemused.

"What's wrong Basil?" asked Harry quickly when they reached him.

"What's going on here mate?" Ron asked.

"Ron... Harry..." started Basil who looked tense.

"What's the problem, Basil?" Harry asked seriously.

Basil looked at Harry and said, “I sense foul blood in the surrounding, Harry... Ron... I am afraid for my Lady Hermione."

"What do you mean?"Ron asked.

"I am afraid that the Berdugos senses Lady Hermione's presence in this place,” Basil said.

"How come? How come they sense Hermione's presence here Basil?" Harry asked.

"Because they already thought that Lady Hermione is the new Equillibria, Harry. They saw Lady Hermione performed magic on the day she save me. I am sure they already thought that Lady Hermione is the Equillibria though they aren't yet sure. But the Berdugos are all nuts they don't know who are the real one. They all care is to kill and obey Lazarus command. And I am sure Lazarus command is to kill me and whoever I'll meet here. They know what my purpose in going here," Basil said in worried tone.

"Why now?"Ron asked. "I mean... Why you only sense that now?"

"I don't know Ron. I have a feeling that the Berdugos leave a trail at the place where they saw me and Lady Hermione. A trail on where it gave traces on Lady Hermione's whereabouts if she pass through it," Basil replied.

"You mean, the road going here?" Harry asked.

"Exactly Harry," Basil replied.

"If that's true. Then we should act now," Ron said impatiently.

"We can't do magic in here carelessly Ron," Harry snapped. "We are in Muggles area."

"Yeah right. Then what should we do now? Wait the Berdugos to arrive at the middle of my wedding?" Ron said sarcastically.

Harry ignored Ron. He faced Basil and asked, “Do you still feel them? The Berdugos?"

"Yes. And I still smell their foul blood everywhere, Harry," Basil replied.

The afternoon wind blows; suddenly Harry and Ron felt something in the wind. They were already experts in recognizing dark force though they did not recognize what dark magic they just felt on the wind.

"We need to prepare Ron. This place isn't protected,” Harry said.

"0kay. Do we need to put protection charm all over the place,” Ron asked.

"Yes if we could Ron. But the Granger's mansion is big, we have no enough time to do that because the wedding will started after 30mins,"Harry said looking at his wizard watch. "We will put protection charm around the garden on where the wedding venue is. I'll alert Neville, Seamus, Ernie and the team for back up."

"I'll tell Dad and the others what's going on so that they are also ready,” Ron said.

"Don't tell Hermione, Ron. You know how she reacts every time she heard about this stuff," Harry said reminding Ron.

"Yeah. You're right mate. She was a bit paranoid about being an Equillibria,"Ron said.

"Basil, go and look for Hermione while we are doing our precautionary measure,” Harry said to Basil, who just nodded at him.

"Make sure she's safe or else... I am the one who will kill you,” Ron said seriously as he tapped Harry's shoulder and said, "Let's go mate."

Harry and Ron ran towards the garden on where the wedding would take place in a minute. They agreed to meet halfway. They secretly waved their wands and murmuring incantation, while walking around the wedding venue.

George and Bill who just came out from the entrance door saw them.

"What are you two doing?" George asked.

"Casting a protective charm, George," Harry replied.

"Why? Is there something wrong Harry?" Bill asked.

"Basil have a feeling that I have uninvited guest to come," Ron replied.

"What?" George asked.

"You mean... the Berdugos? those who want to kill him?" asked Bill.

"Yes Bill," Harry replied.

"What do you want us to do mate?" asked George.

"Keep everybody safe, George," Harry replied.

 "Sound's like a job for me," George said.

"Let's go then before they come," Harry said as he walked to continue casting protecting spell. Ron followed him.

"I'll tell Dad what's going on," Bill said as he ran towards the mansion. George followed Ron and Harry to help.

The wedding started; Ron and Harry were standing side by side in front of the aisle, waiting for Hermione. The wedding march echoed from the Muggle orchestra. Ron's parents came out first from the entrance. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley looked happy yet worried, because they already knew that Berdugos were around and ready to attack any moment.

Mr. and Mrs. Granger followed Mr. and Mrs. Weasley walking in the aisle. They looked happy not knowing the danger. The people in the place were all happy and excited. The flower girls started walking ahead of Hermione, they were throwing rose petals. Hermione followed; gracefully walking in the aisle. She was smiling happily and overwhelmed because in the said event, Muggles and non-muggles were all gathered to celebrate her wedding.

She continued walking; looking in front of her, where Ron was waiting, but when she reached the middle of the aisle, a black smoke appeard, and the last voice she heard was Ron's voice calling her.