CHAPTER 18- JEALLY-RON

"Feeling better, are you, Ron?" asked Harry to Ron. He was walking towards him.

Ron was leaning on the fence and wiping his sweat. After an hour of mowing the gnomes, he felt tired. The back yard was now free of gnomes. The poor gnomes caught all Ron's anger.

"Here, Catch"

Harry threw a bottle of water to Ron. Ron caught it. He just realized how thirsty he was. He quickly drink it.

Harry also leaned his back to the fence.

"Mrs. Weasley was pleased to see you in the mood--clearing the backyard with gnomes," Harry said half laughing.

Ron didn't answer. He was still drinking the water.

"What exactly happened, Ron?" Harry asked.

"We're over, mate. She already found a replacement for me," Ron answered.

"Are you sure?" asked Harry. "Did Hermione said that?"

"No"

"Then, why you said, it's over?" Harry said.

"Because it's already obvious, Harry," exclaimed Ron. "She already let that git to kiss her."

"What if you saw it wrong? I mean-" Ron glanced at him. "We know that they are just friends."

"Not anymore, Harry," Ron said, bitterly. "I know that git had a crush on Hermione. I can tell--on the way he looked at Hermione. I suppose he is just waiting for a perfect time."

Harry looked at Ron, and he saw bitterness and anger in Ron's face. He heard Ron sighed. And he also heard a little squeaking voice on the other side of the fence. He turned around to know where that squeaking voice came from. And there, he saw a group of gnomes digging a whole in the ground. Harry laughed.

"I think you scared them, Ron."

Ron turned around and he also looked at the group of squeaking gnomes, outside the Burrow's fence.

"I reckon they won't go back in the Burrow's backyard for a month," Harry said, still laughing.

"Hey! Aurors"

Ron and Harry turned around to know who was calling. They saw George, walking towards them.

"Blimey! What's up with you two and you do the de-gnoming in the garden?" said George, looking around.

"I did not, George. Ron did," Harry said, half laughing.

"Are you sick, Ronniekins?" said George. "Since when you become industrious, eh?"

"Shut up, George,"snapped Ron.

"I think you're already bored, aren't you?" George said.

"A little bit," answered Ron.

"Until when you're going to wait for your training schedule?" George asked.

"Until the first week of the next month, George," Harry answered.

"Excellent!" You two, can help me," George said. "I need some people to help me in my new store."

"Really? You're opening a branch, George?" Ron asked, excitedly.

"That's exactly what I said, Ronniekins," George said. "I'm opening a branch in Hogsmeade."

"That's great, George," Harry also said excitedly.

"Cool" muttered Ron. His temper was now gone.

"It is Fred and I planned before-- But that Prat went to a holiday and no plan to come back," George said. "But it doesn't matter, I know he was opening a new branch too, in wherever he is now."