CHAPTER 17- SWEET REVENGE

"Mum.. We're leaving now,"called Ron to Mrs. Weasley.

Mrs. Weasley went out of the kitchen door.

"Be home before dinner, ok"

"Yeah, mum,"Ron answered.

He and Harry dissapparated, but before they totally vanished, George apparated--he saw the silhouette of Ron and Harry.

"George!"called Mrs. Weasley.

"Is that Ron and Harry, mum?"he asked.

"Yes."

"Where are they going?"

"In Hogwarts,"answered Mrs. Weasley. "Why are you here, anyway?"

"Can I not come here at this time of the day?"asked George, outrageously.

"Of course you can.. What I mean is.. Are you not busy in your shop?"

"I am. I just come home for breakfast. I'm craving for a real food,"George said as he walked going inside the Burrow.

Mrs. Weasley was delighted in what George had said.

"Oh, come on now,"she beckoned George. "Breakfast already serves, I am also waiting for your father.

"Is Dad not yet home?"

"He's on his way,"Mrs. Weasley said looking at their family clock. The hand of the clock that written Mr. Weasley's name--indicates travelling.

At Hogwarts, Hermione woke up at her usual time. It's Saturday. She had no class. She went to the lake for a morning walked.

Hermione halted when she felt a bit tired--after hours of walking. She was standing in the Lakeshore and looking at the beautiful lake. The rising sun made it sparkly.

"Hey! Miss Careless. Planning to jump off the water, are you?"

Hermione turned a bit to know who was calling her. And she saw Kraven, walking towards her.

"No" she answered and she looked back to the lake.

"I thought, you are planning to befriend with the giant Squid, or swim along with the Grindylow, or planning to learn the Merpeople language,"Kraven said when he reached Hermione.

He was standing beside Hermione, and also looking at the lake. Hermione looked at him.

"You're really a weirdo, Kraven,"Hermione said.

"And so you are.. " Kraven said as he looked at Hermione.

Hermione just shook her head and she looked back to the lake.

The cold wind blows.

"Winter is coming. The wind is already cold,"Kraven muttered. "Are you home on Christmas holiday, aren't you?"

Kraven looked at Hermione. He saw Hermione was rubbing her eyes.

"Are you, ok?" he asked.

"Yeah.. I think there's a thing came into my eyes when the wind blows," Hermione answered.

"Don't rub it. Otherwise it will get infected," Kraven said. "Come here, let me see."

Kraven hold Hermione's face with his two hands--facing towards him.

"Open your eyes slowly," he said.

Hermione followed him. She opened her eyes slowly and Kraven blew her eyes hardly. She blinked her eyes many times.

"How was it?" he asked. "Is the thing still there?"

Hermione blinked her eyes to know if the thing in her eyes still there. Kraven was still holding her face.