CHAPTER 24- LOOK AFTER YOU

Hermione and her parents went home at 10 o'clock in the evening. Mrs. Weasley and Mrs. Granger talked about home maintining. Mrs. Granger share her Muggle way while Mrs. Weasley gave Hermione's mother some useful things that she can use in cleaning, it has a bit of magic. On the other hand, Mr. Weasley was so amazed on what he learned from Mr. Granger, about cars. Mr. Granger promised Mr. Weasley that he will gave him a magazine of car parts.

Ron and Harry send them home to make sure the Granger's safety. They went back after then.

The next day, Hermione woke up late. She jumped off the bed and went out of her room; Climbed downstairs and went to the kitchen. The whole house was quiet. Hermione took a glass and walked to the fridge. She saw a note from her mother saying that they were in the clinic, that her mother cooked food for her, all she need to do was to reheat it in the microwave. Hermione smiled of that thought.. Her mother still treating her as a kid. She opened the fridge and got some cold water. When she closed the fridge, the extension telephone, that hanging in the wall beside the fridge, rang. She picked it up and answered.

"Hello, Granger residence."

"Hi.. Hermione?"

"Yes, speaking."

"Oh, it's me, Kraven"

"Kraven.. I mean, how are you?"

"I'm fine. I'm here.. Outside.. Can we talk?" Hermione sense sadness in Kraven's voice.

"Su.. Sure, just give me a minute,"Hermione said.

"Ok,"Kraven answered. Hermione put down the telephone and she ran quickly to her room to take shower.

After a minute, Hermione opened their front door. She saw Kraven's back. Kraven turned around when he heard someone opened the door.

"Hi,"Hermione greeted. She looked at Kraven who looked so sad. "What happen to you Kraven? I mean.. Why you look dreadful?"

"Can I come in?"

"Of course, come in,"Hermione said as she move a bit to gave Kraven a way in. Hermione followed.

"Have a sit, Kraven."

"Thanks."

"What is it, Kraven?"asked Hermione when she now seated facing Kraven in the sofa.

"This is about the necklace, Hermione."

"Oh, I'm sorry if I send that back to you Kraven.. It's because, it's too much. I can't accept it,"Hermione said.

"I didn't send that.. Annie does,"Kraven said. "She name it from me."

"Didn't I told you to tell her that the painting is already enough."

"I told her, but she still insists to gave you the necklace.. And when you send that back.. She's upset.. She doesn't want to talk to us."

"Is that the reason why you look dreadful today?"Hermione said looking at Kraven who was looking at the floor. "I know you love Annie, and you will do and give anything to please her. But, Kraven.. You are her big brother, you must insist to her that not everything she want, she'll get... I know, Annie want me to be your girlfriend."

Kraven looked at her.

"Did Annie told you that she won't talk to you if you won't tell me you like me, is it?"

"How did you know that?"

"Never mind how I know that. Kraven, don't pressure yourself. Tell Annie what you feel, what you want.. That you don't like me,"Hermione said, hoping that Kraven really don't like her.