CHAPTER 13- THE OATH TAKING

The next day, Harry and Ron went to the Ministry for their Oath taking. Mr. And Mrs. Weasley accompanied them.

When they were about to enter the Court Room--Neville called them.

"Harry.. Ron..."

Harry, Ron, and Mr. &Mrs. Weasley halted, and they saw Neville, Seamus and Ernie.

Ron waved his hand as a greeting. The three boys walked towards them.

"Congratulation!"together they say--and they laughed.

They gave each other a hug and tap on shoulder to congratulate each other.

Seamus and Ernie's parents--together with Neville's grandmother--shake hands with Mr. And Mrs. Weasley.

"What do you feel, Ron? Happy?" asked Seamus, grinning.

"Yeah.. But not so happy.. I already expected this," answered Ron, proudly.

"I wonder how you passed Ron.. I really wonder how? Because we know you're not listening to the lecture,"Ernie said.

"I think he's studying in his dreams,"added Seamus.

"I am the meaning of brilliant, Seamus... Don't doubt it,"said Ron, laughing.

Harry, Neville, Seamus, and Ernie just grinned. They entered into the Court Room when a lot of people already coming inside. 

After an hour, the Oath Taking Ceremony started when the important people came onto the stage platform:

Kingsley Shackelbolt-the Minister of Magic, Mr. Gawain Robards-Head of Auror Department and Anita Lewis-Head of Magical Law Enforcement.

The ceremony last for 3hours. And when it's over, everybody shouted:

CONGRATULATION!!!!

Family, relatives and friends were there to congratulate the passers.

"Harry... Ron... "called Kingsley.

Everybody turned around to look at Kingsley. 

 "Congratulation to you, Harry. I know you will make it," said Kingsley, smiling. He held up his hand to Harry.

"Thank you, Kingsley,"answered Harry.

He raised his hand to shake hands with Kingsley.

"Congratulation to you too, Ron,"Kingsley said to Ron and They had also shaken hands.

"Thank you, Kingsley,"answered Ron, grinning.

"Welcome to the Ministry of Magic,"Kingsley said.

"And congratulation to both of you Arthur and Molly,"he added looking to Mr. And Mrs. Weasley.

"Oh, thank you, Kingsley,"Mrs. Weasley said.

"Another Weasley in the Ministry.. Huh Arthur,"Kingsley said to Arthur.

"Yeah.. My youngest has a plan too, I supposed,"Arthur said, jokingly.

"Well, having you in the ministry is a great pleasure,"Kingsley said.

"Thanks for that Kingsley,"answered Arthur.

"I need to go now. I have a meeting to be attended,"Kingsley said, looking at his Wizard Watch.

"Oh, I want to invite you over dinner, Kingsley,"Mrs. Weasley said.

"That's sounds great, Molly.. But I'm sorry, I can't make it.. Thank you, anyway,"Kingsley said, apologetically.

"No problem with that, Kingsley. I understand,"Mrs. Weasley said, smiling.

"I'll go ahead then,"Kingsley said.

Mr. And Mrs. Weasley nodded.

"See you again... Harry and Ron,"Kingsley said to Ron and Harry.

The two boys just nodded and Kingsley walked away.

"Ok.. Let's go home now, and I will cook a delicious dinner for us,"Mrs. Weasley said, gleefully.

"Can't wait, mum,"Ron said.

"Ok, let's go home then.. Let's go boys,"Mr. Weasley said and they all started walking--heading to the door.

"Hey! Harry... Ron...." called Seamus and Ernie.

They halted.

"What is it, Ernie?"Ron asked.

"Ahmm.. Audrey invited us to her place tomorrow night.. For a Celebration Party. She's hoping that you two can come,"said Seamus, panting.

"Relax Seamus.. Take a breath first," Ron said.

"Are you coming or not?"asked Ernie.

Harry and Ron looked at each other.

"How about you? Are you coming too?"asked Ron to Seamus and Ernie.

"Yes. They become our friends for almost four months, right? So, I think, there's nothing wrong if we celebrate with them,"said Ernie.

"We did not say it's wrong, Ernie,"Ron said, grinning.

"I think all the passers will go there. Audrey almost invited our colleagues,"Seamus said.

"Ok.. We're coming.. Right, mate?"Ron said looking to Harry.

"Yeah.. No problem."Harry answered.

"Harry and Ron are confirmed,"Seamus said looking at Ernie.

Ernie nodded.

"We go ahead now.. Ron and Harry. We need to ask Neville if he will come or not,"Seamus said.

"Go ahead,"Harry said to Seamus and Ernie.

The two boys just nodded and ran away.

"I think.. They got their first task as an Auror.. What do you think, mate?"Ron said, laughing.

"Yeah... I think that too,"Harry said looking at Seamus and Ernie.

"Let's go boys,"called Mrs. Weasley.

"Coming mum,"Ron answered, and they followed Mr. And Mrs. Weasley going out to the Ministry.

When they got home, Mrs. Weasley cooked a delicious dinner for the family.

Charlie went home when he received an owl from his parents saying that Ron and Harry passed the Auror's Examination. Bill and Fleur were also there to celebrate. Percy and George came too. Everybody enjoyed the meal that Mrs. Weasley prepared and they drink fire whiskey after the meal.

Harry and Ron were so happy that their dreams to be an Auror was already coming true.

"Cheers for Ron and Harry, for passing the bloody exams, though, I still had a doubt, how they passed," George said, laughing and helding up his glass of fire whisky.

"CHEERS!"everybody shouted.

"Don't think about that, George. It so happened that we're genius.. So,don't be doubtful,"Ron said laughing.