CHAPTER 30- THE WEDDINGS

Hermione ignored what Basil told her in the past few days. After Basil told her that she was the Equillibria of Gaia, she became more busy in preparing the wedding.

Ron and Harry stopped talking about it in front of Hermione because every time they asked Basil about those Berdugos for their investigation, Hermione got annoyed.

The double wedding day came. Three o'clock in the afternoon. Bill, George, Percy, and Charlie were found standing outside the great white marquee in the Burrow's orchard, awaiting the arrival of the wedding guests. All four of them were holding seating plans, so that they could help show people to the right seats.

Their friends, relatives and guest started to arrive. They one by one apparated in front gate of the Burrow.

Most of the guest were Harry, Ron, and Hermione's co-worker in the Ministry of Magic. Ginny also invited her Quidditch team, the Holyhead Harpies.

Ron and Harry's best man was Neville and Seamus. Ernie defeated on arms fight that's why he wasn't the best man.

The member of Order of Phoenix were also invited. The teachers of Hogwarts and their former classmates.

The wedding started when all the guest were already seated on their chair. A golden jacketed band that arrived an hour earlier; started to play, and Mr. And Mrs. Weasley strolled up in the red carpet aisle first, smiling and waving at relatives: They were wearing an elegant black velvet robes. Mr. And Mrs. Granger followed. Mr. Granger was wearing his tuxedo and Mrs. Granger was wearing a lavender long dress.

Hermione's parent were only the Muggle in the Wedding, but they were already comfortable with Hermione's lot.

After the parents, the bridesmaid walked in. Angelina was Ginny's bridesmaid and Luna was Hermione's bridesmaid. They both wearing a golden knee-length dress.

After the bridesmaid, Ginny glided into the red carpet. She was beautiful in her backless-white wedding dress. Her red hair flow freely at her back. She was wearing her Aunt Muriel goblin made tiara and holding a bouquet of red roses.

After Ginny's few step, Hermione followed her. Hermione looked gorgeous in her Muggle maid wedding dress. It was her mother's wedding dress. It was simple, yet elegant with the beaded flower in the hem. She made an elegant braid on her hair where she also put her mother's tiara. Hermione also holding a bouquet of red roses.

Hermione looked left and right while gliding in the red carpet aisle. Everybody's eyes were all at her and Ginny. She looked in front, in where Harry and Ron was standing side by side, waiting for them. Harry and Ron was grinning nervously. They both wearing their black dress robes, with white roses in their buttonholes.

Hermione saw Ginny hold on Harry's waiting arm when she reached him, and they walked at the left side.

Hermione looked at Ron, who was grinning at her. She stopped on front of him.

"Nervous, are you?" Ron asked grinning while offering his left arm.

"No. Not at all," Hermione replied as she hold into Ron's arm.

"You look great," muttered Ron.

"Always the tone of surprise,"said Hermione though she smiled. And they walked near Harry and Ginny. Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione grinned to each other.

"Ladies and gentlemen," said a slightly singsong voice came from the small, tufty-haired wizard who had presided at Bill and Fleur's wedding. "We gathered here today to celebrate the union of four faithful souls..."

"I wonder... Is the Muggle Priest looked like him?" Ron whispered to Hermione.

"No. He is taller. And he is my grandparents friend,"Hermione said quietly. "You will meet him tomorrow for our last rehearsal."

Hermione and Ron stopped murmuring to each other when they heard..."Do you, Ronald Billius Weasley take Hermione Jean Granger as your lawful wife, and promise that you'll be together for the rest of your life?"

"Yes, I do," Ron replied blushing.

"Do you, Hermione Jean Granger take Ronald Bilius Weasley as your husband, and promise that you will be together for the rest of your life?" said the tufty-haired wizard to Hermione.

"Yes I do," Hermione replied.

After the putting of rings, and changing vows to each other, the small tufty-haired wizard said,"I declare you husband and wife and bonded for life." He waved his wand high over the heads of Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Harry, and a shower of silver stars fell upon them, spiraling around the kissing couples.

As George led a round of applause, flowers and tiny golden bells appeared from nowhere, floated out of them, adding their songs and chimes to the din.

"Ladies and Gentleman!" called the tufty-haired wizard. "If you would please stand up!" They all did. The tufty-haired waved his wand again. The seats on which the guest had been sitting rose gracefully into the air as the canvas walls of the marquee vanished, so that they stood beneath a canopy supported by golden poles with a glorious view of the sunlit orchard and surrounding countryside.

Next, a pool of molten gold spread from the center of the tent to form a gleaming dance floor; the hovering chairs groped themselves around small white-clothed tables, which all floated gracefully back to earth around it, and the golden jacketed band trooped toward a podium. The waiters popped up on all sides, some bearing silver trays of pumpkin juice, butterbeer, and firewhisky, other tottering piles of tarts and sandwiches.

 Hermione, Ron, Ginny and Harry were now surrounded of wishers.

When the band had begun to play again. The couples took to the dance floor first, and they dance. After a while, Mr. Weasley led Mrs. Granger into the floor, followed by Mr. Granger and Mrs. Weasley.

The midnight drew in, the guests was one by one said goodbye and went home. The last group who leave was Neville, Seamus, Ernie, Dean and Luna.

Everybody was all tired. They all went to their room to have a rest because they have another wedding to attend. It was the Muggle wedding of Hermione and Ron in where the Weasley family needed there.

Harry was no longer sleeping at Ron's room. He was now sleeping at Ginny's room. While Hermione slept on Ron's room.

"Try to have some sleep Ron, we need to travel early tomorrow,"Hermione said quietly when she noticed that Ron was still wide awake looking at the ceiling.

"I know. I just wonder what Harry-" Ron sighed. "Never mind. Get back to sleep," Ron said.

Hermione grinned, she knew what Ron meant to, they're supposed to be in their honeymoon but they cannot travel yet because of their Muggle Wedding.

"Don't worry Ron. After tomorrow we could do what we are supposedly doing now," Hermione said flirty as she pillowed Ron's arm and she hugged him. Ron faced her.

"I keep that as promise," he said grinning as he hugged Hermione tightly.