CHAPTER 11- AUROR'S LICENSURE EXAMINATION

After Hermione's birthday; Harry and Ron did not come back to visit them again. Hermione and Ginny understood the reason. The two were busy reviewing for their incoming Auror's Examination.

Ginny was busy too--practicing in Quidditch for their incoming matched. Hermione made herself busy by doing her home works, reading books and advance research in all her subjects.

Hermione and Kraven became more closer to each other. They were often seen in the lake--playing Wizard Chess, or had a morning walked together, and sometimes they went to Hogsmeade together--if Ginny could not go.

They laughed together even they were in the corridor, and plenty of eyes watching them. Whenever Kraven tries to annoy Hermione, she just laughed and fought back.

In Ancient Runes and Arithmancy class, they sat next to each other, although sometimes she sat next to Lorrie.

The days passed quickly; Days became week, and weeks became months. Ginny won her 1st game as the Captain of Gryffindor's team. Everybody admires her, --especially boys. She received a lot of flowers and love letters from her suitors, and admirers, after they won the game.

It's Gryffindor versus Slytherin. The celebration last for a week. 

When the last Monday of November came-- In the Ministry-- It's a brain breaking day. All the trainees in the examination room for Auror's Licensure looked nervous--including Harry, Ron, Neville, Ernie and Seamus. All the examiners wear professionally, because Auror was a high profession. Once they passed and got a License they were now included in the elite unit of highly-trained, specialist officer. And they could have their actual training in the field.

When Minister Shackelbolt, and Mr. Gawain Robards, the Head of Auror department came in, the examiners fell silent. They listened to the speech of the Minister of Magic and the Head of Auror.

After the speech, Kingsley introduced some important people from the Department of Magical Law Enforcement--including the Head. They're the in-charge person on giving the examination. When Mr. Kingsley Shackelbolt and Mr. Gawain Robards went out the room , the examination began.

Meanwhile, in Hogwarts, Hermione was also aware of the time-- the time of Harry and Ron's Auror's Licensure Examination. She was sitting beside Kraven in their Ancient Runes class. She glanced towards the clock every minute. Kraven noticed her.

"What's wrong, Hermione? You look tense,"Kraven asked her quietly.

"It's nothing... I just felt nervous for Ron and Harry.. Now is the day they will sit for their Auror Licensure Examination,"Hermione answered in whispered tones.

"I see,"Kraven said looking at her. "Just in case you forget.. You too got an exam later, which I know, you will feel dreadful if you failed. "

Hermione looked at him outrageously.

"Oh my goodness... I almost forget."

Hermione quickly opened her book.

"Thanks for reminding me, Kraven,"Hermione said, quietly without looking at him.

Hermione's attention was already focused on the lesson.

After the quiz, Prof. Trump announced that Hermione still got the perfect score. She felt relieved.

"I'm so near in that,"she muttered to Kraven.

"I don't think so.. I know you can still have a perfect score even you're not listening,"Kraven said.

Hermione just smiled because Kraven was right, she knew their lesson that day, she had an advance study on it.

When Prof. Trump dismissed them, all the students were now heading to the Great Hall to eat their lunch. Hermione and Kraven separated when Kraven walked towards the Ravenclaw table and Hermione towards Gryffindor. She was seated on Ginny and Dean's opposite side. The two were already eating.