CHAPTER 16- CHOCO BALL FOR THE SAD SOUL

"Ron.. Why? Why you're always hurting me?" asked Hermione, crying.

"I'm sorry, Hermione,"Ron said quietly.

"Don't you love me anymore?"she asked again.

"I love someone else, Hermione--I'm sorry,"Ron said.

He turned to Hermione and walked away.

"Ron waits...."she called, but Ron was already vanished. She was left standing alone--crying miserably.

"I told you.. --Stop crying."

Hermione heard someone speaking. She raised her face and she saw Kraven standing in front of her.

"Stop crying Hermione, he's not worth it,"Kraven said, but Hermione cried more and Kraven hugged her--for comfort.

Hermione hugged him back. She wrapped her arms into Kraven's waist and her face buried in his chest, where she cried a lot more.

Hermione heard a silent cry. She slowly opened her eyes. She was still lying in her bed hugging her pillow. She felt her pillow was damp. She realized then, that--it's herself she heard crying. She curled up and hugged her pillow tighter. Her heart was still aching. She still felt the stabbing pain.

"I am so pathetic,"she said to herself, and again her tears flow freely crossed her face.

"It's enough Hermione, you cried a lot already, are you planning to be a pathetic crying lady?"Hermione said to herself.

"It's enough!.. Don't be miserable all your life, he is just Ron, ok!"Hermione scolded herself.

"Enough! Enough! Enough!"she exclaimed as she sat up on her bed.

"If he doesn't love me anymore--ok fine!, it is not the end of the world," Hermione added.

She quickly slid herself into the side of her bed; She slid open the curtain, and quickly got up to her feet. She took her bathrobe and school uniform and walked to the bathroom to have a shower.

When she was done. She went back to her room. She was combing her hair when the curtain of Ginny's bed opened. She smiled to Ginny.

"Good morning, Ginny."

Ginny looked at her.

"Are you feeling better, Hermione?"she asked.

"Yeah.. I am feeling good,"Hermione answered. "Come on now, and take a shower or else you're going to be late,"Hermione added.

Ginny glance toward the clock hanging up the door.

"I still have time,"Ginny said.

"You haven't,"Hermione said, grinning.

She glanced toward their other roommates -like Ginny, they just got up. Ginny understood what Hermione mean to--she needs to hurry up and got first to the bathroom or else she needs to wait for her turn.

Hermione smiled while looking to Ginny, who's hurriedly taking her bathrobe and uniform.

"See you in the Great Hall Ginny,"Hermione called to Ginny who was now running towards the bathroom.

"Save me a seat,"Ginny called back over her shoulder.

"Ok!"Hermione answered.

She took her bag and books and went out to the room--going to the Great Hall.

Every student she met in the corridor looked at her meaningly: some had the insulting looks, some had a pitiful look, and some seem checking if she's alright or not, but Hermione ignored them, she already decided that--anything about Ron won't affect her anymore.