CHAPTER 23 - MEET THE PARENTS

"Ehem."

Hermione and Ron stopped kissing. They looked at the direction of the three nearby. Hermione saw Harry and Ginny smiling widely at them. The two walked towards them.

"What are you doing here?"asked Ron.

"Following you,"Harry answered.

"What for?"Ron said.

"Harry just worried. He thinks you're going to kill yourself,"Ginny said.

"I'm not that stupid to kill myself,"Ron said.

"Which I'm hoping,"Ginny said.

Hermione and Harry laughed. Ron stood up, he held his hand to Hermione, to help her to stand up.

"I'm glad you two are ok again,"Harry said looking at Hermione and Ron, his two best friend.

"I'm glad that Ron prove that he isn't really stupid,"Ginny said. Hermione grinned to Ginny and she looked at Ron, who was now looking at the ground, and his ears was now red. Harry tap Ron's shoulder.

"I'm happy to see my two best friends are together again,"Harry said. Hermione smiled to him. She was also happy.

"I reckon, we better go back to the Burrow now before mom notice we are out of bed,"Ginny said.

"You're right, Ginny,"Harry said. "Anyway, merry Christmas, Hermione."

"Merry Christmas too, Harry, Ginny, and Ron."

"Aren't you coming at the Burrow?"Ron asked looking at her.

"Oh.. I don't know yet. I'm not sure if mom and dad got plan for tomorrow,"Hermione said. "I'll tell if they don't have a plan."

"Ok,"muttered Ron.

"Come on now,"Ginny said, as she walked going back to the shadow of the three where they can disapparated.

"See you again, Hermione,"Harry said. Hermione smiled to him and he followed Ginny.

"I'll be waiting for you at the Burrow,"Ron said quietly. Hermione nodded and Ron walked towards the other. After a second, she heard a cracking sound. She knew the three were already disapparated. She went back to the house and continue her slept, with a smiling face.

"Knock! Knock!"

Hermione woke up by the sound of the knocking door.

"Hermione, go downstairs, it's time for the gift opening."Her mother's voice calling outside her door.

"I'm coming, mom,"Hermione answered. She heard her mother's footsteps going down. Hermione looked at the window. The curtain was still in the side, which mean, she was not dreaming of what happened, a few hours ago. That she's not dreaming about Ron.

Hermione fixed herself first before going down.

"Merry Christmas, dear,"Mrs. Granger said when she saw her daughter, Hermione.

"Merry Christmas too, mom,"Hermione said as she hugged her mom.

"Merry Christmas, to the two lovely ladies of my life,"Mr. Granger said coming from the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas too, daddy,"Hermione said as she also hugged her father.

"Time for the present,"Mrs. Granger said. 

Hermione quickly sit on the floor facing the plenty gift under the Christmas tree. She opened all her gift; Her Muggle relatives gave her, dresses and accessories, Ginny and Harry gave her another book, Ron gave her a basket of fresh red roses. She smiled pleasantly, looking at the beautiful roses.