CHAPTER 2- THE STALKER

The next day after breakfast, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Harry and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley went to Diagon Alley to buy some school stuffs for Hermione and Ginny for the new school term.

They used the Floo network, going to The Leaky Cauldron. The Floo network was a mode of transportation in the wizarding world in which a witch or a wizard gone from one place to another by means of Floo powder and a fireplace, and it was the most convenient way of traveling.

When they arrived in the Leaky Cauldron, as what they expected, people got excited and happy to see Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger.

The three of them became famous since they were the reason of Lord Voldemort death. They were the one who brought back the peace in the Wizarding World. Everybody wanted to shake their hands in honor, and others hugged them. They only stopped when Hermione heard Mrs. Weasley spoke and said,"I'm sorry everyone , but we are here to buy school stuffs for these two girls, and we need to hurry up, so I hope that all of you won't mind if we need to go, now!"

And Mrs. Weasley walked first with Mr. Weasley. She, Harry, Ginny, and Ron, followed quickly before people got hyped again.

When they reached the brick wall at the back of the Leaky Cauldron ,Mrs. Weasley taps her wand on the wall, and the bricks moved, and the street of Diagon Alley revealed.

"Hermione.. Dear , if you want--give me your school list and I'll shop for you too , so that you guys will have time to walk around," Hermione heard Mrs. Weasley was talking to her.

"Su.. Sure Mrs. Weasley," she answered with a bit of shyness."Here is my list and my money Mrs. Weasley... thank you," she added shamefully, giving her list and money.

"You're welcome dear,"Mrs. Weasley said to her, smiling.

"We will see you all in George store.. Ok!"Mrs. Weasley added looking to her, Ron, Ginny, and Harry. And they just nodded for the respond.

"Let's go Arthur,"Mrs. Weasley said to her husband and they walked first entering the Diagon Alley.

"Wow!.. Mom becomes so cool nowadays.. Have you all notice that?"said Ron. Hermione looked at him and she saw that he was grinning.

"Don't say that when she's around Ron or she'll notice," snapped Ginny.

"I won't,"Ron answered back.

"Let's go then,"Harry said.

"Where do you want to go first?"he added while looking around.

"I'm craving for an ice cream,"answered Ron.

"As what we expected,"said Hermione while rolling her eyes.

She saw Ron smiled at her as he put his arm around her shoulder and he led them to the Ice Cream shop. Hermione just shook her head and walked side by side with Ron.

She noticed that all the people they met in street stared at them delightful, and others shook their hands.

When they reached the Ice Cream shop, the people inside the shop were also merrily hugged them and shook their hands. The Ice Cream shop owner was also happy to see them, he gave them a free big cone of Ice Cream.

When they were finished eating their Ice Cream, they decided to go to George shop.

"Being popular and famous is helpful sometimes, isn't it?" Hermione heard Ron saying, "Imagine.. The Ice Cream owner gives us a free big cone of ice cream.. I'm thinking, what else we can get for free?"he added.

"Don't think about it Ron,"said Hermione to Ron and she gave him a sharp looked.

"Of course, I won't.. I'm just wondering,"he said. "Let's go quick.. I want to see what is George new products,"he added excitedly and he grabbed Hermione's hand, and hand by hand they walked , going to George shop.