CHAPTER 15- HEARTACHE

"Good morning." Greeted Ron, when he came down to the kitchen to eat his breakfast. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Harry and George looked at him.

"What is the good in the morning, after you read what Rita Skeeter wrote about you in the Daily Prophet, Ronniekinz,"George said hoarsely and he passed to Ron the Daily Prophet he was holding.

Ron took it. On the front page, he saw his picture kissing Audrey.

"What the hell!"Ron said, angrily. And he read the write up about it:

"RONALD WEASLEY IS A PLAYBOY"

-Ronald Weasley, best friend of Harry Potter, seen kissing Audrey Cormill at a party. Some people knew or should I say, everybody knows that Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger, both Harry Potter's best friend are in a relationship, then why he has seen kissing someone else? Are they already separated? Or he is just wooing this two girls? Or maybe, not only this two girls. 

Ronald Weasley has become popular since the fall of the Dark Lord. He helped his best friend, Harry Potter to defeat Lord Voldemort, and because of that he has also become famous in girls, and now he was taking advantage of that popularity by wooing every girl he likes. Poor girls, they become a victim of love by a good looking young wizard.

In fairness to him, Ronald Weasley had a taste on choosing a girl. It looks like he was fond of a girl with a brilliant mind, like Ms. Granger. I can say personally that, that little miss know-it-all is really brilliant. Harry Potter, her best friend, also said that, without Ms. Granger he surely lost on Lord Voldemort. In other hand, Audrey Cormill is quite brilliant too, she is the top scorer in the Auror's Licensure Examination. Not bad for Mr. Weasley--having any one of the girls is like having an award for excellence.

"I'm gonna kill her!"Ron said, angrily after reading and looking at the moving picture of Rita Skeeter. "It is all lies!. I'm not wooing Hermione and Audrey."

"But, it's you in the picture, isn't it?"asked George, sarcastically.

"Yeah.. But, I did not kiss her, she kissed me,"exclaimed Ron.  

"Bloody hell!"

Ron yelled and hurriedly got up on his chair.

"Where are you going?"asked Mrs. Weasley.

"I'll send Hermione an owl,"Ron answered while climbing upstairs.

"Make sure Hermione read your letter first, before she read the Daily Prophet,"called George.

"Shut up, George!"Ron called back.  

"I'm worried," Mrs. Weasley, muttered.

"Don't worry Mrs. Weasley.. Ron will gonna fix this," Harry said, assuringly.

Mr. Weasley has just tapped his wife's shoulder.

"He should. If not.. I won't forgive him.. I will never let him forget, how stupid he was,"George said in between chewing.

Meanwhile, at the same time at Hogwarts, Hermione was walking in the corridor going to the Great Hall for her breakfast. She noticed that every student she met in the corridor was looking at her like there has something on her face. She felt annoyed.

When Hermione reached the Great Hall door, the students nearby, who seen her coming looked at her and whispering to whoever beside them.

Hermione ignored the annoying feeling. She walked straight to where Ginny was sitting. Ginny saw her coming. Hermione noticed that Ginny folded the Daily Prophet--which was unusual. Ginny always gave her the Daily Prophet, every time she came to their table.