CHAPTER 28- THE BEAUTIFUL STRANGER

"Where am I?” Hermione asked to herself. She was standing in the top of a hill looking in a beautiful palace in a distance. The palace was shining like a crystal under the sun. It's surrounded by a labyrinth made of roses. The DistanceMountains were all green. There were birds singing in the distance trees. The place was like heaven. It was quiet and peaceful.

 "Aaaaaaaaaa" "Helppppppp"

Hermione turned around when she heard screaming. As she turned around, the beautiful place vanished. Everything went dark and the beautiful palace and the peaceful surrounding was now burning like hell. Hermione got worried; she could still hear the screaming of people. It was like the Battle of Hogwarts.

"Princess Farra."

Hermione heard someone called behind; she turned around, and she saw an unfamiliar man rushing toward her. He was handsome and tall and he looked like a king or a prince.

"I'm glad you're safe; please follow me your highness,” the handsome man told Hermione, panting.

"Who are you?” Hermione asked bewildered. Her heart jumped when she felt someone hold her wrist. She shouted, "Aaaaaa"

"Hermione! Hermione!"

Hermione opened her eyes and she saw Ginny looking at her worriedly.

"Having a bad dreams, are you?” Ginny asked.

"What do you mean? I mean what happened?” Hermione asked while sitting properly. She fell asleep in Ginny's study table.

"I heard you moaning when I enter the room. And I'm waking you up and then you screamed,” Ginny explained. "Are you ok, Hermione?"

"Yeah. I'm fine, Ginny. It was just a bad dream. But... It's weird,” Hermione said, analyzing her dream. She was dreaming the same dream for almost a week now.

"All dreams are weird. I got bad dreams too since we become busy preparing our wedding. I think we are just tired,” Ginny said.

"Yeah. I think so,” Hermione said.

"Hermione... Ginny... Dinner is ready,” called Mrs. Weasley downstairs.

"Come on now, Hermione let's have dinner so that we could sleep earlier,” Ginny said as she walked to the door. Hermione followed and they went downstairs. Everybody was already at the table, Hermione seated in between Ron and Harry, and Ginny at the other side of Harry.

After dinner, Ron accompanied Hermione to Burrow's gate.

"Why you need to go home now?” Ron asked childishly.

"Because I need to,” Hermione said. "How many times do I need to tell you that I need to go home now because my parents and I were going to visit my Grandparents. And they live far from our place, so we need to leave the house early in the morning."

"Yeah. But, you-"

"I can’t,” Hermione cut Ron on whatever he wanted to say. "I can't disapparate, Ron. My relatives are all Muggles. They aren't expecting us to come there without using a car."

"Alright then,” Ron said stubbornly. "When will you come back?"

"After a week, maybe... My Grandmother wants me to stay there for a while to approve certain things in the wedding preparation."

"That long?” Ron exclaimed.

"It's just one week, not one year. Besides, we need to be thankful because they are the one who prepared our Muggle wedding,” Hermione said.

"Which is not really necessary,” muttered Ron. Hermione looked at her and he said quickly,” I mean... Yeah... We need to thank them."

"I'll see you after a week then. Just send me a text message or call me okay! I already teach you how to use the mobile phone. If you forget those... Just asks Harry, he know how to use it. Don't you ever send Pig, or else my relatives will get freak, understand?” Hermione said bossily. Ron just nodded. "Good, see you then... -I love you."