CHAPTER 3- BACK TO HOGWARTS

Every September 1st, in King's Cross Station, it's common to see weird people walking around the Station carrying weird stuff. It's the start of the new term at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Hermione, Harry, Ron, and Ginny were one of those weird people walking in the King's Cross Station that day. Ron and Harry volunteered to accompany the two girls. Mrs. Weasley allowed them. They were already at the right age.

Harry was helping Ginny with her trolley while Hermione walked beside Ron carrying Crookshanks. Hermione had no problems of her things because she put all that in her expandable beaded bag. She put a strap on it to become shoulder bag--for her to carry conveniently.

When they reached the barrier between 9 and 10, Harry and Ginny sped up and ran through the wall. Ron and Hermione walked next to them.

When they came out to the other side, the usual scene in 9and3/4 was overseen; Parents who accompany their children going back to Hogwarts, Friends bidding goodbyes, and mostly students from all levels that need to go back to the new term.

They were walking beside the train to look for vacant carriage to put Ginny's things.

"Whew! It's so weird.. We are here but not going back to Hogwarts, right Harry?"Ron asked to Harry while still looking around.

"Yeah!.. "Harry agreed.

"You two have still time to change your mind,"Hermione said.

"Nah.. Our decision is final Hermione, you are the one who still has time to change your mind,"Ron said to her.

Hermione just looked at him and said, "My decision is also final.. I want to finish my studies.. Even the Ministry offers me a good job.. It only makes me feel incapable of it.. I want to get the job in a proper way. And pass the NEWTs."

"As what we know,"Ron said.

They continued looking for a vacant carriage.

"Here Ginny, I think you can put your trunk in here,"Hermione heard Harry said. They stopped walking.

"Yeah.. It's just right,"Ginny agreed with Harry, looking at the carriage that Harry had found. Harry and Ron lifted Ginny's trunk and put it on the carriage. Harry closed the carriage door.

"Harry... Ron..."called a familiar voice.

They turned around to knew who was calling, and they saw Dean running towards them.

"Hi Dean,"greeted Ginny.

"Hello Ginny... hello Hermione,"Dean greeted back, smiling to the girls.

Dean looked to Harry and Ron and said, "are you going back to Hogwarts too.. Ron, Harry?"

"Oh.. We're not Dean.. We just accompany Ginny and Hermione,"Harry answered.

"So.. Only Hermione decided to go back then?"he asked again looking at Hermione.

Hermione nodded to him.

"She wants to go back to Hogwarts because she haven't finish reading all the books in the library, Dean.. You know.. It's her greatest achievement,"Ron said, grinning.

"You!." Hermione hit Ron in the shoulder.

"Ouch!"he yelled.

Everybody laughed.

"Seamus, Neville and some others in our year that want to be an Auror will be undergoing on training too--especially those members of DA. All of you will have a mini reunion in the Ministry I supposed,"Dean said, laughing.