CHAPTER 27- THE PROPOSAL

"Mom, I'm going to the Burrow,"Hermione called when she came in the kitchen. Her parents were already eating their breakfast. She sat at the left side of the table, in front of her mother.

"What time you will go there?"Mrs. Granger asked.

"Before lunch,"Hermione answered as she took some bread and bacon on her plate. "Are you two working today?"

"We have a convention meeting today,"Mrs. Granger answered. "We thought you're not going anywhere today, we are thinking of inviting you to come with us."

"Oh.. I'm sorry I couldn't come, mom, my friend Ginny is coming home today, from her world tour,"Hermione said. Her parents knew Ginny. They also knew that Ginny was an International Quidditch player.

"Never mind, it's not a big deal,"Mr. Granger said. "We better go now, Jean before the jam get heavy."

"Ok, let's go,"Mrs. Granger said as she stood up. "We're going now dear."Mrs. Granger walked to her daughter to kiss her good bye. "Extend our love with the Weasley dear."

"I will, mom. Take care both of you,"Hermione said to her parents who were now walking out of the kitchen. After a minute, she heard the engine of his father's car outside started and fading away.

After she finished all the food in the table, Hermione took out her wand from her house dress, waved it and muttered some incantation. The dishes flew to the sink and washed by itself.

10 o'clock in the morning, she ready herself; She was excited of the time that Harry would finally proposed to Ginny. Before disapparating from the shadow of the three, she looked around first to make sure no one saw her vanished.

"Hermione!"Ginny called when she saw Hermione apparated near the Burrow's kitchen door.

"Ginny.." Hermione called back as she ran towards Ginny to hug her. Ginny was alone at the tent, where there was a long table and chairs settled. Hermione knew there would be a party later on. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. How about you?"Ginny asked.

"I'd never been better,"Hermione said. Ginny laughed.

"Is that Hermione Granger I heard?" Hermione turned around and saw George, together with his girlfriend, Angelina, Ron and Harry coming out of the kitchen.

"Hello, George,"She said.

"I'm right, that's Hermione I heard,"George said grinning.

"Of course, it's me,"snapped Hermione. "Hello, Angelina."

"Hello, Hermione,"Angelina said as she gave Hermione a quick kissed on the cheeks. Everybody seated on the chair, Hermione was in her usual place, in between Ron and Harry.

Ron started the conversation about the Quidditch. Everybody was hooked up by the topic. Hermione just listened to them. She couldn't asked Harry about his proposal because Harry forbid her not to ask about it when Ginny was around.

When lunch was already ready, everybody went to the kitchen to help carry out the food from the kitchen to the table outside. Mrs. Weasley prepare a lot of dishes, because all her children and grand children were there. When everything was already settled; they all seated on the table. Mr. Weasley as the head of the family seated at the center, Ron seated on his father left side, beside Ron seated Hermione, then Harry, Ginny, George, Angelina, and then Charlie seated on the other center table, opposite to Mr. Weasley. Bill seated at the left side of Charlie, in between him and Fleur, their daughter, Victoire and Dominique were sitting. Beside Fleur was Audrey, Percy's wife. In between Audrey and Percy was little Molly, their daughter. Then Mrs. Weasley seated at the right side of Mr. Weasley. Everybody enjoyed the food that Mrs. Weasley cooked; And at the middle of the noise and clattering of the utensils, Harry stood up.