"My Father is one of the smartest men alive, actually" I spitefully reply, "Much smarter than you and your many men combined".

He stops his pacing and crouches down to my level, looking me dead in the eyes. His eyes look dark, cold and not friendly at all.

"Where did you get that pillow? Did Niall give it to you?" He changes the subject and I look to the doorway before slowly nodding.

He shakes his head. "Tut tut tut. Who gave you permission to sleep in luxury?"

I frown at him in disbelief.

"It's just a pillow".

"Yeah, a pillow that others may be less fortunate to have" He says, reaching behind my head and pulling it, causing my head to slam into the wooden post.

I groan and twist my body, freezing when he grabs onto my face.

"You know, Melody, you are a very pretty girl. It's such a shame that you were born into such a rotten family".

I rip my chin from his grasp and he smirks, standing to his feet. "No dinner for you tonight. I'll think about giving you something for breakfast tomorrow morning through, considering it's the most important meal of the day".

"You can't do this to me, I've never done anything to you!" I call out to him as he starts walking away, and he sighs before turning back around, bending down and pulling the gag back into my mouth. My protests are muffled and I want to slap the stupid cocky smirk off his face oh too badly.

"It's not what you've done, but what everyone has done. You will pay Melody. You have no idea how long I have planned this moment in time for. Now, go to sleep before I get something to make you".

I watch helplessly as he walks away, leaving me all alone, and I try to steady my breathing when I feel the urge to cry. No I will not cry, especially over this. I know they won't hurt me because if they do my Father will have their heads served on a platter sprinkled with their tears.

I close my eyes, and surprisingly, quickly fall asleep.

...

I wake up to loud rummaging and look around the dark room, squinting. What time is it?

A lantern flicks on and my eyes widen at the site in front of me. The orange lantern lighting shines on Harry's wet back and his lower body is wrapped in a white towel. It is the most attractive thing I have seen in my whole life. He seems to be rummaging through some drawers, and I jump when he grunts and slams one of them closed. I see him run his right hand through his damp looking hair, and when he stops, I freeze.

He turns around quickly, and I can't think of anything to do but squeeze my eyes closed and pretend to be asleep. I hear footsteps but dare not to open my eyes in case he realises I'm awake.

"Do you often sleep with your eyes tightly squeezed closed?" His voice seems raspier than normal, but I don't make a sound, still not moving or opening my eyes.

I hear him chuckle, and then feel hands pulling my gag off my mouth. I open my eyes slightly to see him already staring right at me and I flinch backwards at our closeness. His laugh echoes through his tent and he smirks, tilting his head to look at me. I can't help but run my eyes down his tattooed wet torso, and quickly bring them up to his face when he speaks again. He has a lot of tattoos. I didn't even think people got them anymore, but I guess it turns out I was wrong.

"Can't keep your eyes off me, hmm?" He asks me in amusement, and I can smell a nice minty toothpaste smell in his breath every time he speaks or breathes out.

"You woke me up because you were being loud" I tell him, and he raises his eyebrows at me.

He scoffs. "My apologies, your highness. Next time I'll try and be extra quiet in my tent just for you, okay?"

"Thanks" I reply just as sarcastically as him and he rolls his eyes before standing, holding onto his towel to stop it from falling. I don't know what I would do if it fell off in front of me.

I don't even think he'd be ashamed.

"Do you know what the time is?" I ask him when he starts going through his drawers again, and he looks at his watch before going back into his drawers.

"2:43 am".

"Why are you up so late?" I ask him, and he pulls out a pair of black briefs before facing me.

"Early, you mean" He corrects me and now it's my turn to roll my eyes.

"My apologies, your highness" I retort, and he smirks in amusement, clearly surprised by my sassy attitude. It always got me into trouble with the guards back home when I was in my early teenage years.

"You're very feisty for a little girl".

"I'm not little, I'm turning 20 in a month" I have the urge to fold my arms over my chest but the stupid bonds tying me down refrain me from doing so.

"Ooh 20" Harry mocks me in an excited voice. "How grown up!"

"Well how old are you?" I ask him, raising my eyebrows.

He shakes his head. "None of your business. Now are you going to sit there gawking at my half naked body all night or are you actually going to give me privacy and let me change?"

I blush a little before apologising and closing my eyes.

I hear some moving around and a soft cuss word under his breath before he finally tells me I can open my eyes. I watch as he stands there in only a pair of black briefs while towel drying his long brown hair, and once he's done he throws his towel to the ground and walks towards me.

"I've been thinking, and because you're going to be staying with us for a while, you might as well get comfortable with us" He says before walking over to his bed and grabbing a pillow and a blanket. He crouches down in front of me and starts untying my ankles.

I give him a questioning look. "Just so you can have a more comfortable sleep" He answers my thoughts. "I'm not untying your wrists just yet though. I don't trust you".

Once my ankles are freed I move them around and feel so at ease. I think about kicking him where he's most sensitive but then I remember that my arms are securely tied up, and that would get me nowhere but probably a black eye.

He props the pillow up behind my head and then drapes the blanket over me, tucking it underneath my body. He then takes the fabric of my dress between his fingers and scoffs once again.

"You rich women with your rich, uncomfortable dresses. You need something that's not going to kill you in your sleep, so tomorrow I'll get you something new to wear. I'm sure we've got something lying around somewhere" He says, releasing the fabric and standing to his feet.

He runs his hands through his hair when I thank him, and he nods subtly before checking that the ropes around my wrists are tied properly and tight and then walking to the burning lantern.

"Get to sleep now, we have an interesting day when the sun comes up" Are his last words before the light goes out and I am engulfed with darkness. I feel slightly intimidated by the darkness and silence, but relax when I hear him get into his bed and pull the cover up over his body.

"Goodnight" I whisper quietly to myself before closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

___________________________

OOOH TWO UPDATES IN TWO DAYS WOOH HOMIES! I think my sickness is giving me the ability to write more and is causing my mind to think more... Heheh I dunno.

I'm actually really enjoying writing this book, and I can imagine it all playing out in my head as if it were a movie when I'm writing it. I love that feeling.

PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU'S THINK OF THIS BOOK SO FAR ETC. :)

Well I hope you's enjoyed this chapter! Have a wonderful day xoxo byee