I cant believe this is happening

*beths pov*
I still can't believe I'm actually going to get to tour with diversity! I mean it's Wednesday afternoon and I still can't believe this isn't a dream. Since getting perri's number we have been talking near enough 24/7. We've become really good friends in my opinion over the last couple of days and he's been such a nice person.
As the bell rings to signal the end of the day, I'm brought out of my thoughts and back to reality. As I leave the building I pull out my phone from my back pocket and see I have a message from Perri.
P: Hey Beth! Just making sure that you will be able to come down and train with us all weekend? xx
I suddenly thought, how am I going to get there everyday? I'm still learning to drive and no one will be able to keep taking me?
B: Hey Perri, yes I'm really looking forward to it but there's just one problem? I'm not sure how I'm going to get to the studio everyday as I don't drive yet? xx
P: It's fine, don't worry about it. Me and Mitch have already discussed this with the other boys and we have a spare room which you can stay in at the weekend. You'll be able to train for longer hours then and we all thought this would be a lot cheaper than driving you back and forth all the time xx
B: Thankyou so much! Please thank all the other boys too for me! xx
P: No problem, I have to go back to training now but I'll see you on Friday? 5pm right? xx
B: Yes Thankyou so much! I'll see you then xx

Before I knew it Friday was here and I was so excited to be seeing diversity again! Once college had finished I near enough sprinted home and packed everything into my bag which I was going to need. I check the time and see I have around 15 minutes before Perri will be here so I go and quickly get changed into some black leggings and one of diversity's t shirts before putting on my black Nike trainers. I put my long blonde hair up into a messy pony tail and redo my make up, minimal makeup as per usual because we should be training tonight too. Before I know it I hear a knock at the door. I grab my stuff and head down stairs to the front door. I grab my keys and jacket before opening it and seeing Perri there.
"You ready?" He questioned
Looking back smiling I nod and close the front door. I put my bags in the back of his car and sit in the front with him.

We reach the studio at around 6:15pm and Perri parks his car near the entrance. As we slowly walk inside, we're both greeted by all the boys.
"Beth!" I turn round to see Ashley there who pulls me into a hug.
"I'm so glad you could make it! I'm really looking forward to working with you and I've got a couple of surprises in store for you!" He adds and we all walk into the main studio. After the warm up we all go sit at the front whilst Ashley talks to us about what's going to happen.
"So the tour begins in 8 months and we have a lot of work to do! Perri and Beth you have a duet to sort out and we have all our group dances to work on. Beth I also want you to be in one of the group dances at the end which will be like a big finale. So I thought tonight as we don't have much time we should just work on tumbling and tricks for tonight. Beth if you have any problems with any of them we are happy to teach you and help you."
With that everyone starts getting out mats and laying them across the floor. All the boys start working on their flips and I just watch in amazement.
"Do you need any help with anything" Jordan asks coming over to me.
"Well if I'm to be as good as you then yes I will need a lot of help" I reply slightly laughing
"What tumbling can you do?"
"Well I can do both my side and front ariel. Then things like walk overs I'm able to do too but I can't front flip or back flip like all of you."
"Okay then. That's our aim for tonight then." I look back at Jordan slightly confused.
"What's our aim?"
"For you to get your front flip"
We walk over to a set of mats in the corner where he then demonstrates how to do one. He stands to the side of me and supports my core whilst I attempt it. After about an hour and a half I think I've finally got it.
"Okay and this time you're going to do it without my help"
I look at Jordan with a slight bit of fear in my eyes. I take a deep breathe and then look up. Here goes nothing.
"I'll count you in and then do it. Ready... 5..6..7..8"
I suddenly close my eyes and before I have even realised I've done it! I re open my eyes to see everyone clapping which makes me go slightly red.
"See I knew you could do it!" Jordan says giving me a high five. It was really nice spending time with him.

At around 9:30pm everyone decides to call it a night and go home. I get in the back of perri's car and Mitch and him sit in the front. As we reach the boys house, I get out to go get my bags when Perri takes them from me.
"I've got them don't worry." He says giving me a smile. I feel kinda bad but if he insists? As soon as we get in Perri shows me to my room whilst Mitchell starts to cook us all something to eat.
"I'm sorry about the room. We tried cleaning it up this morning and we've made all the bed up for you but it's nothing much."
"It's fine Perri don't worry. I'm just so thankful for you two letting me stay here."
Perri puts my bags down onto the bed and then takes me on a quick tour of the rest of the house so I know where everything is.
"And this is Mitch's room and there's mine so if you ever need us just come find us!"
"Thankyou!" I reply as Perri turns round and pulls me into a hug. We sort of just stay there for what seems a life time before we both pull away. We head down stairs to the kitchen where Mitch has made up some pizza. Once we're all finished we decide to call it a day and all go to bed. I can't believe this day actually happened!