The talk

(The next day)
*perri's pov*
This is Beth's last day here before she has to go back home so I've decided I want to clear the air with her. Ashley tells us all to have a water break and I've decided this is the best time to talk to her. I slowly walked over to her and sat down beside her. Everyone's round the other side of the room so I begin to speak to her.
"Hey Beth"
"You okay Perri?"
"Yer I'm great, how about you?"
"I'm good too"
Suddenly there was an awkward moment where no one spoke. Come on Perri pull it together.
"Look Beth, we need to talk about what happened yesterday. We have not been the same since all these "moments" started happening"
"I know Perri but I just don't know what to do?" She replies not even being able to look at me. I know at this point we both have to clear the air once and for all.
"I have something to admit. I like you..... Like a lot" I'm just staring at the floor in front of me. I have no idea on how she will react.
"I have something to admit too, I like you too. But you have to understand that I've only just met you and I don't really know a lot about you."
"I totally understand. Look I just wanted to clear the air so we wouldn't have to feel awkward or hide anything and if you don't want anything more than a friendship at this point then I can wait Beth."
"Thankyou so much for understanding. It means a lot" she replies back to me as our eyes meet. I give her a smile and I can finally relax. Beth leans in for a hug so I just hold her in my arms.
"Right guys; breaks over and back to practise" Ashley announces so we all get back on the flirt and begin again.

(4 months later)
*ashley's pov*
As Beth has finally finished her education now and she's with us so much more I've decided I'm going to throw her in at the deep end. I've called everyone in early this morning as I've had some more updates about the tour. As everyone heads into the studio I decided to get everyone's attention.
"So guys I'm happy to announce that our first show for the tour will be in exactly 7 months today and from then on we will have 1 month of shows to perform throughout the country." The rest of the boys and Beth start clapping and I can see the excitement in their faces.
"Another thing I wanna throw out to you is that we need one more routine for the tour and this will be a solo"
Everyone starts looking round at each other trying to figure out who it'll be.
"And this I've decided to give to...... Beth"
I see her face light up as I say her name and Jordan, Perri and warren bundle her because of how excited they are for her.
"And just before I let you go... I hear that it's Beth's 18th in two days and she hadn't told us?"
"I didn't want it to get in the way of practise" she replies looking slightly embarrassed.
"Get in the way? It's the big 18! Everyone better be free that day as I have a full day planned of surprises for Beth! So come on then everyone up for the warm up and then we will get sorted"

*beth's pov*
I can't believe Ashley gave me a solo? I'm so happy! After the warm up he sends me into the studio next door to start working something out. I turn on my play list and started working on a few combinations and trying to piece together some ideas to put in my solo. After about an hour I've decided that I'm going to do a contemporary/lyrical solo to the song hold on by extreme music. I figured out the first 20 seconds of the solo when Perri and Mitch walk in.
"How's the solo going?" Mitch ask walking over to me.
"It's a working progress" I say trying to catch my breathe back.
"Got any ideas on what you're going to do then?" Perri questions whilst sitting down in front of the mirror.
"Well I'm going to do a contemporary/lyrical solo to the song hold on. I've kinda worked out the first 20 seconds but I'm not too sure if I like it?"
"Well show it to us and we can give you some feed back!" Mitchell says going over to sit with Perri at the front. I turn on the music and start my solo, once finished, I turn to the boys who seemed to of liked it?
"That's looking really good Beth!" Mitch says looking shocked.
"Thankyou" I say blushing. After grabbing a drink, we all back into the studio next door where all the other boys are practising flips and tricks. This tour is finally starting to feel real!

I hope that you guys are liking the book so far! I know I haven't updated in so long but I've been so busy. I've decided that I'm going to update this book a lot more now that I have more free time but at the same time, I've decided that tonight I'm going to be writing a separate book to this but I will be updating both! Thankyou for all the support through writing this book!! :)