Dress rehearsals

Beth's POV
Time skip
So much has happened over the last couple months with rehearsals and everything else. Me and Perri have been closer than ever and everything with Will had been cleared up except we still don't know who took the pictures of us. I couldn't believe the tour was next week. All the routines were sorted and at this point thy were just being tweaked and perfected. Me and Perri were in the studio room next door just running over our duet as this afternoon every routine was going to be performed so Ashley could then look at them. No one had seen our duet yet but it was my favourite routine. On top of that I also had a solo which was stressing me out the most as I've finished the choreography I just didn't know if it was good enough. It has a contemporary dance style theme to it which made it easier for me to choreograph due to this being my strongest style. I was so excited to try it with my costume later but at the same time nervous because of what everybody would think of it. Ashley soon called us back into the main studio to perform all the routines in order with costumes. I was in two group routines, a duet and a solo which luckily were spread apart throughout the show so there wouldn't be any major quick costume changes. One group and my solo was in the first half with the duet and other group piece in the second half. I loved watching all the boys dance throughout their routines as thy all have such different personalities and strengths when they dance which brings them altogether. We had just finished perfecting the group I was in as there was a few things needing to be changed. A few routines after and mysolo was the next routine so I went in the back to change into my costume and I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. It was a gorgeous red colour with diamotes so I had to be careful when putting it on.
(Image down below is it)

I walked out into the studio where everyone else was ready to run through it. I didn't know how everybody was going to react to me in my costume, if they would hate it or if they would love it. As I walked in the door accidentally slammed behind me making everyone's eyes turn on me. Great. Well done Beth! Quickly my eyes shot down to the floor and I could feel my cheeks start to go red. Before I could do or say anything I felt two arms wrap around behind me and a head rest upon my shoulder.

"You look stunning!" Perri said as he spun me around into his arms. He held me there for a couple of minutes before we hear some sarcastic comments from Jordan making us laugh.

"Come on love birds, we haven't got all day!" With that I made my way to the centre and Ashley put the music on and I began my solo. I didn't concentrate on any of the boys due to my nerves getting the better of me but in the corner of my eye I could see Ashley smiling which made me relax a little. As the music came to the end I ended the routine and tried to catch my breath back. I looked up at the boys who all started clapping and then was nearly taken off my feet when Perri ran up and hugged me.

"See I told you it was going to be amazing" I turned to face him and my smile widened, I had actually done it. I then looked over to Ashley to see if he approved of it or not and then he slowly walked over. He looked down at the floor with a sadden look on his face which started to worry me.

"I'm sorry Beth but it's bad news..." did he really hate it that much. I could start to feel tears in my eyes when he started talking again.

"Well its bad news for us as we now have to reach the performance level you are at! Of course your solo is going to stay in the show!" I was so happy I jumped into Perri's arms and hugged him tight. I then turned to Ashley and gave him a hug and thanked him for the opportunity. I was so excited. Next was mine and Perri's duet so we went and got ready for that. I was nervous for my solo but this duet I was terrified for. I loved this dance so much and the fact I could perform it with Perri made it so much better which is why I didn't want to mess it up. As we walked out to perform, we got into our starting positions and before Ashley played the music Perri whispered into my ear.

"Remember when you were nervous in the audition and you just concentrated on me, do that today.... I promise everything will be okay" I looked Perri straight in the eye and gave him a small smile. Ashley then played the music and we danced the duet. I loved performing with Perri, everything flowed and worked together and we had both of our strong points within the choreography too. It gave me butterflies every time I danced with him and I couldn't wish for a better dance partner and boyfriend. As the song finished we ended the routine in each others arms, staring into each other's eyes. Everything went silent for a moment before the rest of the boys started clapping.

I was so excited for the tour now.