Announcement

*beth's pov*
It has been a week since I danced with diversity and God did I miss it. I still had all the videos and pictures from the day which I constantly uploaded to my social media. I was sitting down stairs on the couch when suddenly there was a fast pace knock at the door. As I went to open it Louise bursts in with her phone in her hand.
"Beth have you seen it? You have to enter!"
"Seen what? Enter what?"
"Watch it..!!!!"
She played the video and I couldn't believe it!

(At danceworks)
*ashley's pov*
"Okay you ready with the camera ike?"
"Okay in 3,2,1"
"What's going on guys it diversity. As a lot of you may know we are doing yet another uk tour next year as this years one was yet such another success. The reason for this video is because we need a new female dancer who can dance both street and contemporary to be in a duet with one of us for the tour. Auditions will be held next Saturday starting at 9am and finishing around 7pm. Before entering you have to be over 16 because of the traveling and the training involved, sorry!We hope to see a lot of you there as we are looking for some new fresh talent. We love you guys!" And with that ike turns off the camera. I download it to my phone and upload it to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
"I wonder how many people will turn up next week?" Jordan asks as he helps me upload the video.
"I'm expecting around 200 hopefully!" I reply

(Beth's house)
*beth's pov*
I can't believe what I just saw. I stare down at my feet thinking what to do.
"You have to go! Beth what if you get accepted you will be dancing with diversity on tour! You have to do it!" Louise says as she closes her phone.
"I can't Louise. I'll never make it there in time as all the buses I will have to catch. Also what if I don't make it? What if they don't think I'll be good enough?"
"Beth you literally danced with them all last Saturday and then went for a meal with them! They all told you that you were amazing so you have to go! I can drive you there if that helps?"
"You don't have to do that!"
"I know I don't but this is an amazing opportunity for you Beth! You have to take it with both hands and fight for it" I knew she was right. I had to take a chance. This was an audition of a life time and even I I didn't make it, the experience would be amazing!
"Okay, I'll do it!" She turns and gives me a hug.

(Friday night at dance works)
*ashley's pov*
"So tomorrow is when the auditions start. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the new talent and hopefully find the right person."
"Who's the duet for then ash?" Tel questions me.
"It depends really the age of the dancer and what they look like. If they are a younger dancer then it will be Mitch or Perri, but if they are older then one of us."

*perri's pov*
Scrolling through Twitter I was listening to the boys in the back ground when suddenly I just thought, what if Beth came to audition tomorrow? I decided to message her but I felt sort of nervous considering we haven't really spoken in two weeks.
"Hey Beth it's Perri! Just wanted to know if we will be seeing you tomorrow at the auditions?" I sent the message and locked my phone. I had it on loud so I could hear when I had a reply. Me and the rest of the boys were just messing around doing flips and working on choreography when my phone goes off. I run over to it to see that Beth has replied!
"Hey Perri! Yes you'll be seeing me tomorrow. Tomorrow will be such a great experience that I cant miss out on!"
"Great I'm glad you're coming! See you there" I reply back with. Tomorrow should be a good day.