I didn't want to hurt you

*Perri's pov*
We walked back into the studio where we saw the other boys and Will gathered talking probably about what actually happened. As we walked closer I turned to look at Beth but there was nothing. She looked empty but I couldn't understand why. Before approaching them I pulled her arm holding her back and turned her to face me. Her eyes still placed on the floor I take my hand and lift up her chin so she's facing me. Those once beautiful blue eyes were now a deep empty hole. There was still nothing showing in her expression. I looked at her concerned and I could tell she could tell as she let out a big sigh and started talking.

"I'm so sorry Perri, honestly. I've messed everything up now haven't I?" Her eyes once again drop to the floor. I just wanted to embrace her so tight. It was like she was broken, small parts just slowly fading away. I couldn't watch her feel like this, I had to do something. This isn't her fault and she needs to understand. I turn round to Ashley and tell him I'll be back with Beth later, I need to sort things out before they get worse. I grab Beth by the hand which clearly took her by surprise and pulled her outside to my car. She didn't say a word, she just followed. She would normally be so full of questions and life, I miss that! I pulled out the drive and headed down the road with Beth in the passenger seat.

"Beth? Please talk to me." She did nothing. Not even move. I monitored her from the corner of my eye. We hit a traffic light so I turned to face her.

"Beth this isn't your fault. Will is just a friend to you I know! I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at whoever took those pictures! Please Beth just look at me...." her head slowly tilted upwards to face me and our eyes met. I gave her a quick smile which she returned. As the light went green, we headed back down the road. In the corner of my eye I was still watching Beth, she wasn't comfortable and looked like she needed to let something out. I placed my hand on her leg which made her jump.

"Sorry... I just erm.... you just looked so tense? What's bothering you?" I quickly ask. With this she puts her hand on top of mine in which I sigh in relief as I know she's finally going to open up to me.

"It's just.... I saw Perri!" She saw what I thought to myself?

"I saw the hurt in your eyes when you saw those pictures! I saw how much I hurt you! That's not okay that I hurt you and I honestly didn't mean to! I'm so sorry." The car went silent. I didn't know what to say. She was right, I was hurt a lot by those pictures but I now understand the story and I forgive her. It's forgotten, in the past! I finally pulled up into my drive way and we both walked up to my door still in silence. As Beth walks in she walks straight into the spare room. Do I go check if she's okay? I decide that that's the best idea but as I reach the door I hear light sobs from the other side of the door. She really hates herself for what she's done. I slowly push the door open and walk over and sit beside Beth on the bed, her knees are up to her chest and her hands are over her face.

"Shhh, shhh.... it's okay Beth, I'm here." I slowly whisper whilst wrapping my arm round he back of her. She slowly sinks into it now resting her head on my shoulder. The tears stop falling and I pull her in closer, never wanting to let go.

"Beth please don't hate yourself for what has happened, it's not your fault!" Her head slowly lifts off of my shoulder and her eyes meet mine. We are both so captured in this moment. After a few moments I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I pulled her chin up to face me and my lips collided with hers. After a few seconds she kissed back and we moth melted into it. I love her. I don't want to loose her. After a few minutes we both pulled back trying to catch our breath. A huge smile was plastered across my face and Beth returned with one on hers. She buried her head into the crook of my neck and then whispered in my ear.

"I love you Perri" it sent shivers down my side. I placed my arms around her waist and pulled her in closer, I never want to let her go. I leant down and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"I love you too"