Why does this keep happening?

*beth's pov*
My alarm goes off at 7:30am and I roll over to find I'm not in my own room? It takes me a few seconds for my eyes to adjust when I suddenly remember I'm at perri's and Mitch's house. I sit up on my bed and look through my social media for around 10 minutes when I suddenly here a knock at the door.
"Bathrooms free of you need it Beth" Mitch shouted from outside my room
"Thankyou!" I shouted back to him. I grabbed my clothes, wash stuff and a towel and headed into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and took a quick shower before getting changed into a plain black crop top and grey dance jogging bottoms and went back into my room. I pulled my damp hair into a messy bun whilst I applied minimal makeup because we would be dancing a lot today. After I pulled out my hair dryer and combed my hair until it was dry. Quickly I put my long hair into a messy pony tail and headed down stairs to see Perri and Mitch eating breakfast.
"I've just put some bread in the toaster for you Beth" Perri said as I entered the kitchen
"Thankyou Perri" I said giving him a little smile. As the toast popped up I spread some butter on it and then sat down at the table with the boys.
"So are you excited for your first proper rehearsal today?" Mitch questioned
"I'm really excited but then again kinda nervous because I don't want to mess up any routines." I replied
"Mess up? You'll be fine! You pick up the choreography really quickly and if you are ever stuck you just have to ask because we are all here to help you." Perri said as he got up from the table to put his plate in the sink. Once we had all finished we put everything away and headed down to the studio.

*perri's pov*
At 9:30am everyone was down at the studio and Ash was deciding what we were going to work on today. I looked up to see him walking towards me so I stood up to talk to him.
"I've decided that I'm going to teach the rest of the boys the choreography that we made up a few weeks ago as I'm going to put it in one of the routines. Because you already know it, you and Beth can start on your duet?"
"Yer, sure! Sounds like a plan to me." I replied looking at all the other boys who were dotted around the room. After the warm up, me and Beth decided to go to the room next door as this would mean we would have plenty of space to practice in.
"Have you got any ideas of a song choice?" Beth questioned as we entered the room.
"Nope. I have no idea what to include either." I reply back to her.
"Well why don't for this week we just work on different moves and work out the style we want to do? Maybe we can get some inspiration for what to include and what song we should choose?" She asked as we both went over to the speaker. I agreed with her and with that we put on some music and just practised different tricks and dance combinations to see what flowed. Beth picked up everything really quickly but she was still struggling on her flips so I said I would help her tonight when we were back with the rest of the boys.
"Beth, do you remember our duet from your audition?"
"Yes, why?"
"Why don't we run through that and it might give us some inspiration?" I walked over to the speaker to put the song without you on by Chris brown and then we got into our positions. I loved this duet I had with Beth as it just flowed so well and she was so easy to dance with as she was so capable of the choreography. I couldn't help but watch Beth the whole time in the duet, it felt amazing to dance with her.

*beth's pov*
Going through our duet was so good, it was just so inspiring with the choreography as it told a story with the music. It was so nice dancing with Perri. We had gotten really close over these last couple of weeks so dancing with him was really nice. As the song was coming to an end we finished the dance like before. We sort of just stood there looking into each others eyes as the music faded and I felt butterflies. Why was he making me feel this way? Neither of us looked away. Before either of us could say anything Jordan walked into the room and broke the silence.
"Guys your... Woah sorry did I disturb something?" Jordan announced as me and Perri pulled away from each other both feeling awkward.
"No it's fine we were just going over things" Perri replied scratching the back of his neck.
"Well your needed back in the other studio now so when your ready come back through" Jordan replied winking at Perri and slightly smiling. This resulted in Perri going bright red. I was slightly confused by this but went and picked up my things and brought them back into the studio where the boys were. The rest of the day between me and Perri was really awkward; neither of us knew what to say to one another about what happened in the other room.

Before we knew it, it reached 10pm and everyone decided to call it a day. I went back to Mitch's and Perri's again which I was dreading because of what happened earlier.
"I'm really tired guys so I'm going to go straight to bed, night." I told them once we had reached the house. This was a complete lie, I just didn't want to face Perri.

*Perri's pov*
Why did today go so wrong? I need to talk to Beth but she's gone to bed. I wonder back and forth around the kitchen when Mitchell sees me and starts to question it.
"Are you okay? You seemed so distracted today?"
"Mitch, I don't know what to do?"
"About what?"
"Beth. Every time we perform a duet we seem to have a moment and it's just making us both fee awkward. I don't know what this means or what I'm suppose to do?"
"Perri calm down. You obviously like her and by the looks of things, she likes you too. Why don't you just talk to her?"
"We've only known each other a few weeks though? I don't want to rush anything."
"Well you'll need to sort something out soon if you are performing a duet together!"
"I know Mitch. I'm going to try and sleep today off, hopefully tomorrow will be better...."

I really hope it will be....