Did i just hear that right?

*beth's pov*
As me and Louise made our way inside the VIP room we were greeted with hugs from all the members. We sat down on some chairs as Ashley started to ask us some questions about ourselves.
" so what are your names girls?"
" my names Beth and this is my best friend Louise!"
All the boys turned to look a Perri who was slightly confused with all the attention he has just got.
" Pel is this the girl you have been talking about?" Jordan questioned
Wait Perri had been talking about us?
" yer I met Beth when she got lost and then we took some selfies together..." You could tell he was still slightly confused about all the attention. Before long they turned around to us again and started asking more questions.
" so do you girls dance as well or do you just like watching performances?" Mitch asked
Before I could say any thing Louise burst out with an answer

*louise's pov*
This was my chance to get Beth dancing noticed by diversity! I know she's going to kill me later but it'll be worth it?!
" Personally I just like watching your performances but Beth is a dancer! She's been training to be a professional for 14 years and she's amazing! I have some videos of her dancing if you want to see?"
" No please don't watch them, I'm really not that good!" Beth pleaded in reply to what I just said. Before I could say anything else, Ash tried to convince her.
" I'm sure you're not that bad! If you were then someone in those 14 years of dancing would have stopped you by now! Please can we take a look, we promise we won't judge you. Everyone has to start somewhere." He quietly said to Beth. She looked up at him, took a deep breath and slowly nodded her head. All the boys huddled around my phone to watch the videos of her.

I let them see her perform her street/ hip hop solo, her contemporary/ lyrical solo and her disco freestyle solo and to my delight they all seemed amazed!

* Beth's pov*
I can't believe Louise did that! They are going to think I'm terrible! I just curled up on my seat as the watch the videos. As I looked back up at everyone, they were all staring at me with shocked faces.

" do you even know the definition of bad? You were amazing!" Warren announced which made me feel a little more relaxed.

" how do you jump that high? You're so flexible!" Sam then stated whilst everyone agreed. It was such a relief with all the comments I got.

"Who came up with the choreography for your performances? Because who ever did puts mine to shame!" Ash chuckled.

" I did the choreography for the dances. But they are all so bad compared to yours!"

" seriously you need to have more confidence in yourself because you are amazing!" Ash replied and I felt my cheeks going red. Did Ashley banjo just call my choreography amazing?

"How would you like to come spend a day down at the studio with us next week? You could defiantly teach us a thing or two!" Ash asked me.

" sorry did I just hear that right? Of course I would love to!" I was so happy. All the boys took down my Twitter so they could message me about further information when suddenly Perri shouted.

" that's where I noticed you from! I favourited your tweet this morning! I knew I had seen you somewhere." Everyone just burst out laughing. The 10 minutes were just about to come to an end so we took a few last pictures and said our goodbyes.

Me and Louise left the arena at around 7:30 whilst scrolling through all the pictures and videos on our phones. I couldn't stop smiling as I was going to be dancing with diversity next week! Maybe I should be more confident in my self?