Audition day part 3

*Jordan's pov*
As the last few people exit the room I look down at my watch to see that it was 11am and God I was so tired already. I go to the front of the studio and get everyone's attention.
"So we are going to give you about 10 minutes to practise your street solos and then you will be performing them. It's crazy to think in about 40 minutes time we will be down to the top 35 of you."
I walk back to Ashley and warren who are sitting down in a corner looking through notes they have made.
"Did you see 124? She was killing it!" I here warren faintly say.
"There is defiantly going to be some tough competition now. I don't know how we are going to get to the top 2!" Ashley tells us as we all stare around at the remaining dancers.
"How do you think the other boys are doing?" I question.
"Text Perri and see what he says?" Warren tells me. I pull out my phone and with in minutes of sending him a message he comes through the door and walks over to us.
"All I wanted was a text? I didn't mean for you to come all the way?" I say to Perri as he comes and sits beside us.
"Oh sorry jord. I guess I'll just leave then." He says sarcastically and we all start to laugh at him.
"What? What did I say?" He questions
"You wanted to see who was left didn't you? And yes Beth is here and yes she's got through to the next round." Ashley tells Perri. Perri starts to go red in the face slightly. Warren starts to tease him and we get a couple of stares from the girls.
"Just go say hello to her Pel!" I say pushing him slightly as he starts to scan the room.
"I can't!"
"Why not?"
"Because I.. I erm have to go back to the other studio" he blurts out as fast as he can whilst getting up and heading to the door.

*perri's pov*
Why did I even come into the studio? I thought they wouldn't know? I quickly hurry to the door but before I leave I take one last glance around the room when I spot Beth practising her solo. She suddenly turns round as her friend taps her and points at me. We make awkward eye contact which leads me to quickly hurrying out the room. I rush back into the other studio and sit at the front with the rest of the boys in silence. Why did I do that? Why did I just leave? I should of said hi! All these questions ran through my head. What's she going to think now?

*beth's pov*
I was practising my solo when suddenly I get tapped on the shoulder. I turn to see if was Emma who was pointing in the other direction. I follow her finger to find Perri standing there. We make awkward eye contact which makes me start to go red. Before I knew it, he's gone?
"Beth? He was just staring directly at you? I was watching him!" Emma tells me.
"Are you sure? It could of been someone else?"
"I'm 100% positive!"
"Really?"
"Okay fine don't believe me, but I know what I saw." She says whilst giggling to her self. She couldn't be right, could she? Before I could think about it anymore everything gets interrupted.
"Right everyone needs to more to the sides now so we can get the solos going! This time you will be in groups of 10 and only 7 of you will be going through."
I knew yet again I would be in the last group but this gave me a chance to watch my competition. They put the music on shuffle and on comes the song 'get ugly' by Jason derulo. The beat was very fast and this made me start to wonder if my dance was going to flow well. As I watched the others danced, I kept going through my routine in my head trying to get the timings right.
"And the last group please!" Warren calls. I take my place and the music goes on.

As I'm dancing I can feel myself getting nervous as I don't think my dance is flowing at all. What if this ruins my chances? I continue with 100% effort until the songs finishes. I rush back to the other girls and just sit with my head in my hands.
"That was awful. I'm done! I'm not getting called back!" I say not looking at anyone.
"Beth you did really well! Trust me you had so much energy it looked so good!" Lucy says pulling me into a hug.
"You've done great to make it this far and you will make it all the way!" Laura adds.
I sure hope so!

"And the top 35 are..." They start to announce the number and I know I'm going home. Once again the rest of the girls get through and I'm sat there listening for my number.
"And last but not least; 223!"
Nobody stands up and every stares around to see who it is.
"223?" Jordan calls
"Anyone number 223?" Warren calls again

I started to pack away my things and get ready to leave when suddenly Ashley starts talking.
"Warren can you not read? It's not 223, it's 222!"
My head shot up. What did I just hear.
"Number 222 we apologise. You are also through!"
I stand up with everyone and look around.
"I'm through?" I question Emma.
"See I told you!"
"But how? I was awful?" I reply
"Just have a little faith in your self" Kate adds.

"Once again well done to everyone! It was such a hard competition! We are going to take a lunch break and let you all recover for a bit. Be ready to start again at 12:45." Jordan announces as the boys leave the room. We had 1 hours to relax which was defiantly needed as I was exhausted.
"What's the next round again?" I question trying to open up my packaged wrap.
"We all have to show a contemporary solo and then the top 20 have to learn the duet!" Lucy answers as she shows me the piece of paper she has written everything down on.
"That's a relief! I love contemporary!" Kate announces. Me and Emma both agree.
"I'm so bad at contemporary! This is defiantly when I'm going to get out!" Lucy replies
"Same here! This is defiantly the competition which will lead me to get eliminated!" Laura says.

As it reaches 12:45 the boys re enter the studio.
"Everyone ready!" Warren announces/questions. Everyone starts to cheer.
"Okay then! Let's go!"