The car ride

*beth's pov*
It was 6:30am and I was awoken by my alarm. Today was the day I was going over to danceworks to spend a day with diversity and I couldn't wait. I rolled out of bed and looked through all my dance clothes and then finally decided on wearing my grey Nike jogging bottoms and white diversity t-shirt ( I felt as if today it was necessary to wear it). I pulled my hair into a high pony tail and applied minimal makeup. After putting on my Nike trainers, I packed my bag and then went down stairs to put on the toaster and fill my water bottle up ready for today.

After finishing my toast I sat down in the living room, pulled out my phone and looked through Twitter to see that the boys has tweeted about me coming to the studio today. I favourited them all, retweeted them and then posted my own tweet saying how I was so excited to see them again. Before I knew it I hear a knock at the front door. I grabbed my bag and raced to the door to find that when I opened it I was greeted by his captivating brown eyes again.

"You ready?" Perri says with a smile
"Ready as I'll ever be!" I reply slightly nervous and I know he can tell. We get into his car and head off. There was a slight silence for the first 10 as both of us had no idea what to say.

"Are you nervous for today then?" He questions finally breaking the silence.
"Erm... Kinda I guess."
"Why? You're amazing? You compete in competitions all the time that this should be nothing to worry about!"
"But you're the biggest street dance group in the uk! You are known world wide and people admire you so much, of course I'm still going to be nervous even after doing all the competitions I have been doing!"

*perri's pov*
I can tell Beth is so nervous for today even after I've tried to speak to her. As we pull up to some traffic lights I look over at her to see her still looking out the window and shaking. Why doesn't she have more faith in herself? My goal by the end of today is to make her feel more confident I've decided! As the lights turn green again I turn up the music and start singing to it, even though I can't sing to save my life. I catch her laughing at me.

"What's so funny?"
"Nothing don't worry."
"No seriously tell me, I want in on the joke"
"It's just how you are so chilled with everyone. I mean you've hardly ever spoken to me before and you still feel confident with turning on the music and singing to it!" She replies whilst smiling.
"It's called having fun and not caring what others think. I've made myself look like an idiot so many times in front of many people; what's one more? Come on, you try it!"
"Oh I don't sing! I can't to save my life"
"Neither can I" I turn up the radio a little louder and 'new flame' by Chris brown turns on. I can see her mumbling along but I know I can get her out of her shell!
"Sorry? What was that? I can't hear you?" I tease her as I turn the music up and start singing along. Eventually she joins in. After the song finishes we break out in to fits of laughter.

"See that wasn't so hard!" I say nudging her slightly.
"Yer I guess so" she replies back giving me a smile. Wow, her smile is something else!

Around 5 minutes later I pull up at the studio. I turn to look at Beth and she's just staring in amazement.

"You ready?" I say whilst opening the door. She takes one last breathe.
"Ready as I'll ever be.." And with that we both head into the studio.