A birthday kiss?

*ashley's pov*
Today is Beth's 18th and I have got all the boys down to the studio early so they can help decorate it for tonight. As the boys all enter the studio, Perri and Jordan blow up the balloons, ike and warren are choosing the music and the rest of us are preparing tables, banners, food and drinks for tonight.

*perri's pov*
I'm so excited for the party tonight for Beth. I think tonight I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend but I'm not entirely sure as last time we spoke about it was 4 months ago?
"Jord, can I.... Erm... Can I ask you something?"
"Sure, what's up" he replies blowing up the last balloon.
"I'm thinking of asking Beth to be my girlfriend but I'm not entirely sure if it's the best idea?"
"Why not?"
"Last time we spoke about it was 4 months ago"
"Well did you say you liked her?"
"Yer"
"And did she say she liked you?"
"Yer"
"Well then go for it. You both like each other, everyone can tell!"
"Okay I'm going to do it"

*jordan's pov*
After the conversation I just had with Perri, Ashley asked me and Sam to go round Beth's and take her out for breakfast to make sure she doesn't come to the studio. When we finally reach her house we knock on the door and wait for a reply. As she opens the door me and Sam jump out on her with a load of confetti which she clearly wasn't expecting.
"Happy birthday Beth!" We both say in sinc
"Oh my gosh, Thankyou so much!" She replies back still slightly shocked but also smiling.
"Now get ready as we are taking you out for a birthday breakfast" I say to her as she rushes off to get ready.

*5pm that evening*
*beth's pov*
I've been told by the boys to get ready as we are going out for a meal and to be ready for 5:30pm as I will be picked up then. I'm wearing a red tight dress my long blonde hair straightened. I was adding the finishing touches to my makeup when suddenly I hear the door bell go. As I open the door I see Perri standing there in a black suit and tie; not going to lie, but he looked so good.
"Wow Beth, you .... You look amazing!" He says which makes me blush.
"I could say the same about you" I reply back.
"Have you got everything ready?"
"Yep I'm all ready for tonight."
"Well then, shall we go?" Perri says as he opens the door and we both go get in his car. We are driving down the road in silence when suddenly Perri breaks it.
"I've just forgotten something at the studio so I need to go pick that up first"
"Okay that's fine" I say as we turn into the drive. We both exit the car and enter the studio. I could barely see because all the lights were off which wasn't a very good idea considering I was wearing heels. Perri opens the door to the main studio room and we both walk in. Suddenly all the lights turn on and I see the whole room lights up with balloons and decorations.
"Surprise! Happy birthday!" Everyone says in sinc as they jump out from every corner of the room. It was amazing! Everyone came over and greeted me with hugs and gifts which I didn't expect half of.
"Who's idea was this?" I questioned to everyone.
"It was Ashley's idea to throw this party for you" warren says.
"Thankyou so much ash! I can't thank you enough, today has been amazing!" And with that I give him another hug. This is why he has always been one of my favourite people.

*perri's pov*
The party was so good. Everyone seemed as if they were having such a good time which is why I decided that this would be the best time to ask Beth. I scan the room looking for her when I finally catch her talking to Jordan so I walk over to them both.
"Sorry if I'm interrupting but Beth, can I talk to you outside please?"
"Sure! I'll be back in a minute jord" she replies with. We walk outside and it's suddenly so quiet. Okay Perri, don't mess this up!
"So you wanted to talk to me?" Beth says slightly confused to why we are outside.
"Okay. Basically I'm not too sure how to say this, but erm.... Right.... Ever since we had that conversation about you know, us, I haven't stopped thinking about it and basically I know you said you weren't ready then and I know I said I would wait and I kept to that. And I thought tonight would maybe be the best time to ask you if .. You'd be my girlfriend?"
"Perri kiely, I would love to be your girlfriend!"
Wait she said yes? A smile shot across my face, I couldn't believe it. I pulled Beth into a hug and I never wanted to let her go. We both pulled away and just stared into each other's eyes and before I knew it my lips were on hers. It couldn't of gone better.
"I love you Beth"
"I love you too"