The message

*beth's pov*
The next few days at college dragged as I was so excited for the weekend. I was not entirely sure still what was happening but it was only Wednesday so I had time to hear anything else from the boys. Throughout every class I felt as if I was counting down the seconds to when the day would end.

"Beth? Beth? Hello?" Tom started to talk to me which brought me out of my day dream and back to the boring pointless English lesson we were in.
"What?" I replied not realising what was going on
"All you do is day dream? Has someone got a boyfriend or something? Oh I bet your day dreaming about diversity because that's all you have been posting for the last 4 days!"
"Okay for a start no I don't have a boyfriend and no I wasn't day dreaming about diversity ( well I was but I wasn't going to tell him that)."
"There was no need to snap at me?"

I didn't bother replying because I just couldn't deal with him at the moment. Every lesson is the same; urgh! I was trying to concentrate for the rest of the lesson when suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a message from Perri.
"Hey Beth! Just messaging you to see if you are still okay to come to the studio on Saturday?"
I was just about to reply when Tom started back up again.
"Who the hell is Perri kiely?" He questioned loud enough for the whole class to turn round and stare. I felt my cheeks burn up.
"He's a dancer from diversity, why?"another girl from the other side of the class replied with.
"Because by the looks of it, Beth has been messaging him about meeting up."
The whole class started to whisper and giggle at what he had just said. I needed to get out of this situation.
"Alright class quiet down. Tom what was the need for that?" Mrs Turns questioned him.
"Well it's not my problem Beth had her phone out in class" he turned round with a smirk on his face. Why would he do this. Mrs Turns suddenly walked over next to me and stuck out her hand.
"But miss I was..."
" phone please Bethany or I'll have to give you a detention"
I wanted to run out the room at this point but eventually I gave her my phone.

It was the end of the day so I went back to my English room to collect my phone. Luckily miss was still there.
"I'm really sorry miss about today! I promise you won't see my phone again!"
"That's right Bethany I won't be seeing it again! I'll give you it back this time but next time your parents will have to come collect it!"
"Thankyou miss"
"Oh and Bethany just before you go..."
I turned around to hear what she had to say.
"I know you enjoy dancing a lot but you do know that it is only a hobby right? Nobody makes it successful as I dancer. Please just focus on your proper subjects as these will get you far!"
I couldn't even reply to what she had just said. I walked out the class room bundled with emotions. I didn't know whether to cry or to scream or shout. How could she say that to me? My whole life I have spent building up myself as a dancer and she turns around and says that? I knew it wasn't going to be good if I met my friends so I decided to go straight home.

As I got home, I ran up to my room and collapsed on my bed. I was still so angry with what she had said! I pulled out my phone from my pocket and opened Perri's message. I read it over and over again trying to think of the perfect reply. Wait what was I doing? Just reply Beth! Why am I so nervous? Okay here goes nothing....