Lights, camera, selfie?

*Beth's pov*
I quickly ran back down to my seat which I swear was the same distance as a half marathon. I couldn't believe I just saw Perri kiely in person and spoke to him; I had to tell Louise!

* Louise's pov*
Where is Beth? She's taken nearly the whole 40 minute break to go to the bathroom and she still isn't back? Where is she it's about to start? I quickly glance around the room to finally see her running back to the seats. As she sat down I saw her shaking?
"Beth are you okay? Why are you shaking?"
"I... I ..."
She couldn't get her words out, what had happened?
" okay breathe in and out you'll be fine"
" I just saw Perri! I mean THE Perri  kiely! I made such a fool of myself in front of him and now he knows my name and what I look like! When we go into the VIP area later, what if he recognises me?" She suddenly blurted out all at once
" you saw Perri? Where?" I was so shocked from what she just said
" I came out the bathroom and I was so lost and then I ran into him and made a complete fool of myself! He walked me back to the arena as I was kinda lost and I can't believe it all just happened!"
Just as I went to reply the music started to come back on and both of our heads shot to the direction of the stage. I wanted to find out everything but I knew Beth didn't want to miss their performance.

*Ash's pov*
" Pel what took you so long? Hurry up we're about to go in again!"
"Sorry Ash, a fan was lost so I helped her back to the arena so she didn't miss the second half."
" I was getting worried that you had locked yourself in the bathroom or something? I hope you were nice to her!"
" Yes of course I was?" You could tell Perri was slightly confused to why I had asked him that but honestly I was just double checking as I knew he would be.
" her name is Beth!"
" okay well maybe you could go find her in the audience again when we go take selfies with everyone?" I turned to the rest of the boys as I questioned if everyone knew where they were going and I was happy to see they had all come to an agreement.

* Perri's pov*
We all made our way back on the stage for the second half when Ash picked up the microphone and announced to everyone that we were going to be taking selfies with as many people as we could for the next couple of minutes. I decided to go with what Ashley said and I was going to try and find Beth again but I knew it was going to be impossible with the thousands of people in the room. My place was to stay at the front so I was just hoping she would be in one of the seats! We took our phones out and jumped off the stage to go take some selfies.

A few minutes had past and I had taken many selfies with fans but none with Beth. I was just about to give up looking when a familiar face stared right at me. It was her. She must of been sitting with her friend as another girl with brown hair turned my way too. I made my way over to them to ask for a selfie.

"Would you mind taking a selfie with me?"
" yes! Okay!" They both said at the same time which made us all start to laugh. I stood next to Beth and shouted smile and took the picture. We all agreed it was an awful one so re took it. The next thing I knew Ash called us all back up on stage so I gave both the girls a hug and ran back on.