The goodbye

*beth's pov*
Slow went so much better! I taught them a duet and then they performed it which was quite funny considering none of them were as flexible as needed. Before I knew it, it was 5:30 meaning it was time for me to leave soon.
"Huhhhhh" I sighed under my breath not realising Perri and Mitch were standing next to me.
"What's wrong?" Mitch asked as my head turned to see them.
"It's just I know I have to leave soon and I really don't want to. Today has been the most amazing experience and I just don't want it to end!" I explained
"How about you text your mum and ask to stay a little longer? Me and the boys are going out for a nandos and I'm sure they would love you to come." Perri questioned which made my face light up.
"Are you sure? I don't want to be in the way?"
"100% positive you can come" he says back with a smile. I give them both a hug and thank them.

At 6:30 we head out for a nandos. I get in the back of perri's car and Mitch and him get in the front. Perri turns on the radio and like before, him and Mitch start singing along to it. I can't help but laugh and I record them. When we get to nandos the rest of the boys are already sitting down, I get a seat next to Ashley and Perri.

*mitch's pov*
As I'm sitting opposite Perri, I can tell he's constantly trying to keep a conversation going with Beth. I mean yes, they could just be friends but I've never seen Perri this happy with a girl before? Perri decided to go to the bathroom so I follow him and see what going on.
"Perri are you okay?"
"Yer I'm fine Mitch? Why wouldn't I be?" He replies looking concerned
"Well when you were talking to Beth, it's just I've never seen you this happy with a girl before?"
"Really? Well I don't know to be honest? I mean just seeing her smile makes me have butterflies, I don't know what's wrong with me?"
"Perri? Do you like her?"
"No. Of course I don't. I haven't even known her that long. I know nothing about her" I can tell when he's lying but I decide to leave it. We go back and sit with the boys.

*ashley's pov*
As we finish our meal I decided to make a toast to Beth, thanking her for joining us today and just lightening the day up.

*perri's pov*
We decide to get a group photo with Beth and then we all get a few selfies with her so she has all the memories of today. We all follow her on her social media accounts before we leave. Mitch gets in Sam's car as I have to drop Beth back home.  As we reach her house I turn to her as she sort of just sits there.
"Thankyou so much for today! I'm so very grateful for everything the boys and especially you have done for me today. With out you I don't think I would of had the confidence. I can not thank everyone of you enough!" She tells me, I can tell she's going to treasure today but so will I.
"Thankyou so much for coming! I've learnt a lot today and I'm glad I have helped you as you need to believe in yourself more as you are a really good dancer and you will make it far. Make sure you come back to the studio because I don't know about the boys but I'll miss you." I give her a hug and then she gets out of the car. I sit and wait for someone to answer the door before I drive off. I'm going to miss her.

I get back home and look through mine and the boys group chat and see that ike recorded mine and Beth's duet. I decided I would upload it to Instagram and tag her. The rest of the boys upload selfies from today and tag everyone.

*beth's pov*
I see that all the boys have uploaded stuff from today and Perri even posted the duet. I upload the group picture with the caption 'thankyou all for everything today 😌'
Within minutes of all this being uploaded I get 150 new followers and comments being like 'who is she', 'where did she come from?'. I don't let it bother me. As I go upstairs I take off my makeup, get in the shower and then go to bed. I can't wait to tell Louise everything on Monday.