It's not what it looks like....

*beth's pov*
Me and Will had planned to meet up at Nando's for our lunch catch up and I had arrived a little before him. I managed to get us a booth in the corner to we could catch up as much as possible and not be disturbed by anyone else. As I was waiting for him I decided to look on my social media which wasn't a good idea as all it did was remind me of Perri. Pictures were uploaded everywhere of us laughing and smiling, I want that back so bad. But I can't. Not until he trust me. I suddenly hear my name being called which pulled me out of my thoughts.
"Beth!" It was Will. He walked over to me and gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

*Click*

I looked around confused. Did someone just take a photo of us? I decided to brush it off as me and Will both sat down and started to talk. The conversation was going great and we had ordered out food. While waiting he brought up something I really didn't want to discuss. Perri.
"So how's things with Perri?"
"Er..... well... I.." I can't seem to form a sentence. Everything just keep playing back through my mind.
"Beth? What happened? Is everything okay?"
"Honestly.... no it's not..." I start to feel a tear form in the corner of my eye. I explain everything that happened to Will and he just looks back in shock.
"He said he would make it up to me later. He said he trusts me but I don't know how to feel, what to do or what to say to him?" I just look down to the table and suddenly feel someone touch my hand. Will's hand is now on top of mine and he gives me a reassuring smile.
"Beth, I'm sure everything will work out okay. Perri loves you more than anything and everyone can tell that you love him too. Trust me, it'll all work out!"

*Click*

I hear the camera noise again. I look around but still nothing.
"I hope so Will! Thankyou!"
With that our food was placed in front of us and the conversation got better and we managed to have a proper catch up. Will starts to tell me about his dating disasters which makes us both burst out laughing. Suddenly I hear that sound again.

*Click*

And then the worse thing happens.

My phone suddenly lights up with hundred of notifications of retweets. I knew I heard a camera.

The tweet said
" Apparently there's no happy ever after for @realbeth and @perrikiely ? Beth apparently had a new guy!"
And underneath was three pictures of me and Will. One of us laughing, another us hugging and the last was of Will holding my hand.

I can feel my face turn pale. What if Perri sees? He won't believe me it wasn't a date? I have to find him before he goes on social media! I show Will what had happened and we both leave the restaurant after paying for our meal and start walking to the studio as quick as possible. I decide to call Jordan and see if he can buy us some time.

"Hey be.." before he could finish I cut him off.
"Don't let Perri go on his phone!"
"Beth is everything okay?"
"No Jordan" I say, tear starting to flow.
"Look on Twitter. I promise non of it is true. It's all lies. But please don't let Perri see. He won't believe me. I have Will here with me and he will help explain. I don't want to loose Perri!"
"Beth, calm down. I'll keep Perri away from the phone. Just hurry up before someone else here sees and Perri gets told"
With that I hang up the phone and run the rest of the way. We finally make it to the studio and luckily just in time. We burst into the studio where all the boys were rehearsing.
"Is Perri here?" I quickly question, tears still streaming down my face.
"Woah, Beth what happened?" Ashley questioned, seeing the state I was in. Suddenly I hear his voice come in from the door behind me. I turn round quickly only to be face to face with Perri.
"Beth? Beth are you okay?" I shook my head and pulled him into a hug. He quickly hugs back and we just stand there for a second.
"We will give you guys a moment. If you need anything we will be next door." Jordan says as him and the boys leave.

*Perri's pov*
I had everything planned for meeting Beth later and showing her I trust her and want everything we had back. I miss her so much. I was walking back to the studio when suddenly I heard Beth, but it wasn't the usual happy Beth, I could hear her crying. Quickly I open the door to be face to face with her. Tears stained her pale cheeks whilst more made their way down.
"Beth? Beth are you okay?" All she did was shake her head and hug me. I immediately hug back and hold her tight. I hated seeing her like this. Something bad must of happened. Was it Will? Did something happen? Did he say something. All thoughts were rushing through my head. The boys said they would give us some time to work this out. I try soothing Beth, slowly rocking her in my arms.
"It's okay Beth, what's wrong? What happened?" She couldn't form a sentence as she was so upset. I walked her over to the side of the studio where we both sat down. Will was still here which confused me, he sat opposite us. I was about to talk to Beth again when he spoke up.
"I'm sorry it's all my fault. I didn't mean for this to happen. I promise it's not what it looks like...." thoughts ran through my head. What does he mean? Beth slowly pulls out her phone and shows me the thousands of retweets of the pictures. My heart stops.