Girls are just as good....

*beth's pov*
I step into the studio to see all the boys sitting round in a circle having a chat. None of them seem to notice me or Perri walk in until the door shuts behind us; they all turn around and my heart begins to race.

"Beth! You're finally here!" Ashley says walking over to me and giving me a hug. One after the other I was greeted with more hugs from the boys.

"You're shorter than I remember" terri teases me as I give him a hello hug
"I'm really not that's small, I'm 5ft." I say sarcastically and all the boys start to laugh.
"Well that means you're taller then Mitch" Jordan teases Mitch who doesn't seem that impressed
"I'm 5ft9 actually" he replies trying to act tall until Ashley, who is over 6ft stands next to him. Everyone begins to laugh again. I'm starting to feel a little calmer about today.

*ashley's pov*
I'm really glad Beth came today; I would love to see what she capable of as I know from what I saw in those videos wasn't all she could achieve.

"Right guys before we can start to today we need to warm up. Beth do you want to join in with our warm up or do your own? No offence but ours may be a little intense?" I turned to Beth who by the look on her face was ready to accept that challenge.
" I'll join in with yours, it can't be that hard?" She says jokingly.
"Good luck! You don't know what you've got yourself into though" Sam tells her giving her a pat on the back. I turn on the music and everyone begins the warm up.

We get to around half way through the warm up and Beth seems to be keeping up so well; maybe I underestimated her a little. By the end of it everyone is laying on the floor out of breath except Beth? How can she do that?

*perri's pov*
We finish the warm up and everyone is exhausted already. I turn around and expect to see Beth practically dying but to my surprise, I see the complete opposite. I mean yes she breathing heavily but she's not exhausted as much as everyone else. I can see all the boys in shock from what they just witnessed!

*beth's pov*
The warm up finishes and I can tell you now that wasn't easy. As I try catching my breath back, I look up to see everyone staring at me in confusion? Did I mess up? Is there something wrong? I start to think of everything possible when Ashley breaks the silence.

"How? How are you not dying like the rest of us?"
"I do a warm up very similar to that ever my day. Mine is usually a lot longer then yours so I guess I'm just use to it."
"Longer? How much longer can you last?" I hear Jordan say in shock and also panting still for air
"At my studio, the warm up probably last twice as long as yours so around 40 minutes and then we usually do around 30 minutes of very intense stretching before we start any training." I reply.
"How long are your training sessions if your warm up takes over an hour?" Mitch questions as he came and sat next to me drinking his water like his life depended on it.
"Normally around 3-4 hours a lesson. And I train 5 days a week and then compete on Sunday's if there's a competition."
"That's crazy!" Ike interrupts.

After a little while more of talking,Ashley calls us all up for the day ahead and I'm starting to feel more and more comfortable with them.

*ashley's pov*
"So today I thought about changing up my original plan. Beth how would you like it if me and the boys taught you some street choreography and then you teach us some of your disco freestyle and contemporary?"
The boys look round in shock at what I just said.
"Look I know we only dance street but I thought that we could have a laugh whilst Beth is here and give her the opportunity to show us what styles she's passionate about" from what I just said I could tell the boys were nervous about trying Beth's styles.
"I would love to teach you them but only if you want me to?" She replies looking down at the floor. I face the boys and nod at them trying to make them say something that will encourage Beth.
"I would love to learn your styles Beth! I'm going to be so bad but I mean it's all for a laugh right?" Perri says as I finally relax again as Beth's head shoots up with a smile.

*perri's pov*
I knew that Beth would need some encouraging today and that's why I helped Ashley out. Her dance styles are so different to ours but I wanted to get to know Beth more and watch her open up; I know there's a lot more to this girl then what she is showing!