"will you stop that"I sat agitated

"What?" she asks.

"Avoiding eye contact with me"i say.

"Okay"she say and looks up.

"Thank you" I say relieved.

"Mhm I'm sorry I haven't been myself lately I guess" she shrugs.

"okay I'm sorry."I say.

Miranda

    After school I hit up the gym. I was hitting the bag hard as hell. I kicked and punch my frustrations out. I hit it to hard and hurt my damn hand then once again it burst.

"Fuck!!"I yell and lean against the wall.  I'm suppose to be with Raven but I have a crush on my best friend. Her fucking girl friend fucks up everything. Adrian was suppose to kick it with me at lunch but noooo her little bitch wanted to come. She was all over my Adrian yes my Adrian. I miss being with her by myself with out her little bitch coming around. Her girlfriend wants me to go on a date with her. Hell no. She was all over Adrian touching her and shit. Little slut. I started jump roping. After that I started at the dumbie and punched the head off it.

"Yo stop breaking stuff now sexy"I hear a voice. I turn to see Raven. I feel happier. she is in a grey tee shirt black jean and matching shoes. Her hair is in two french braids. She looks sexy as hell. I pull her to me crushing my lips against hers. She doesn't hesitate to push her tongue in my mouth I gladly accepted it. I pull away and pull her to the ring. I lock the door and walk back to her. She pushes me on the corner of the ring picking me up and wrapping my legs around her waist. She attacked my neck with sweet kisses leaving love mark from the sucking and biting. Lord if pleasure could kill you a would be dead. I pull off her shirt running my hands over her sexy upper body.

"Let me please you baby" she whispers. Indicating she is a touch me not. Fuck thats gonna be hard to adapt to. But my mind stopped when I felt my bra lifted and her lips and tongue working together on my nipple. Damn I'm high. Her hand was busy with flicking my other nipple while caressing my breast. These skilled hands worked their magic. My moaning had been maintained till her hand went down my pants. She starts with rubbing my clit that drives me insane I start scratching her back. She starts kissing my lips then pulls smirking. She moves down and I feel her tongue inside of me. I threw my head back. It felt her fingers enter me and all control was lost.

    After I came a few time and she cleaned it up before it got on the floor.

"Whoa" I say I can't feel my damn legs. To many orgasms.

"You like it ma"she asks smirks.

"Hell yeah I guess with a older woman she know what she doin" I say. She hit my fucking  g-spot lord felt like I was on a rainbow. She kisses me again.

"I'll see you tomorrow I'll pick u up from work"

     I got my brother to drop my off at the club. my hours aren't as late as it is on weekend since I'm still in school. Im working the floor tonight I like it because I make more money. I start with this group of females all femmes its the girl birthday. I give her a lap dance but pull her to the back for a private dance her friend paid for. So we have to handcuff them to the bed so they don't try anything. I do that to her and she enjoys every minute of it. After I finish up and leave.

  I meet Adrian at the corner so she doesn't know where I stay and low and behold her little puppy was there.

"Hi Randy" she says.

"Its Miranda not Randy well for you" I say dryly.

"Randy stop it"Adrian warns. I suck my teeth and get in the backseat.

"So what were u doing all over here"Nicole says her fucking voice aggravates me.

"Minding my business like you should " I spit.

"Miranda stop I'm serious"Adrian says.

"What you want me to be fake to her you know ion like her so what u want me to say Hi Nicole even though you take up all my homegirls time Ima smile and be fake to you" I say in a preppy school girl voice.

"Miranda get out the car" Adrian fires. I roll my eyes and get out the car which Adrian pulled over. I start walk and she grabs my arm.

"What the hell is ya problem Randy you being rude and mean she ain't do shit to you"

"Yeah well I just don't like ha" I fire.

"You need to chill Miranda" she sat with venom.

"Why so I can keep ya lil bitch happy nah I'm good my dude" she say with as much attitude as possible.

"Because you acting like a jealous ex girlfriend" she says. I open my mouth to object but I can't

"Get the fuck in the car dont you say another damn word" she says coldly. I nod and get in the car. I hate I pissed off Adrian though. I was acting like a jealous girlfriend i don't know why. I really need to get my head straight.

A/N

----------_-----------*---------------

Short chapter but the next will be longer