Christina Grimmie

Can we talk about how beautiful she is? Im melting

As u heard and saw. My precious lil angel died. A stranger shot 3 bullets on her and she didnt make it. God took her life too early. It felt like my head froze scrolling on my twitter, its like someone just fucking throw something on me and everything is spinning. Then after a moment i saw some news that she died already because of her injuries and i was like no no no, the police still didnt tweet some shit. And then after 2 hours... Everything just fucking stop. U know what i mean. I was fucking shocked and i was crying and crying. Me and my team grimmie still hoping for a miracle for her to wake up, wishing that everything is just a nightmare and we all gonna wake up and everything is just a play.

Sorry fam. Im so emotional and shit. One of my inspiration was shot for such a stupid reason that made her dead. She's one of my idol and rolemodel, shes so nice and all of the shit. Shes one of the most kindest person on earth and i just still cant believe that god already took her. Im really sorry fam i just want to let it out. I just wish i saw her before. I wish i held her and hugged her before and heard her voice. Now shes gone and i cant do anything about it. Im not able to see her and everything, i never even met her and it fucking hurt me so much that shes already gone.

R.I.P to my gorgeous nugget Christina Grimmie. You will always be in my heart.

Keep singing in heaven 💓

Im emotional cause Christina is my first artist that I got crazy about.. I cut my hair to copy hers and then yeah shes my first fandom and yeah, i know her since 2012 and been a fan in 2014. Im gonna miss her.

I promise to update soon

I promise to update soon. Im still shock about christinas death. So yeah. Keep in touch, few more to go. Thank yall so much for reading. I love y'all.

-Shenn