Chapter 24

A/N: hi bitches im back. im sorry for this late update. if i lose myself updated and i cried for a whole day. damn.

-

"Camz! This is the fucking sixth time you shove your legs on my face." I glance at Camila lying on the couch while her legs fell on my lap.

"Seriously? Thats your reaction?" She giggled and continue to show her legs on my face.

"Its annoying!" I turned my head on the T.V.

"I shaved my legs." Camila rolled her eyes, "Whats the point of shaving your legs?"

"I shaved my legs for you!" I heard the annoyance on her voice, I giggled and caress her legs thats on my lap. I continue touching her legs up to her thigh, I came down placing myself between her legs.

"Smooth legs cutie." I mumbled and glued my hand on her leg, she captured my lips between hers. No longer a minute our tongue were battling together, I started grinding my hips. I heard her lovely moan, like music to my ears. Her nails are scratching on my back, as I continue to grind.

"Hm, bright afternoon ladies." Some huge voice spoke from the door, I got up quickly. I heard Camila giggling, and I contain not to  freak out. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, sir." I replied, when Mr. Cabello went walked towards us. "Hi, papa. You got home early?" Camila kissed her dad and sat beside me. It feels like her dad will beat me in any minute.

"No, I went here to find my files they're not in my office."

"Do you want me to find it?" Camila asked, I can't even make an eye to eye contact with Camila's dad and she'll go find his files.. No way.

"No, its okay. Are you okay, Y/N?" Mr. Cabello tapped my shoulder causing me to jumped a little because of my nervousness. Camila let out a loud laugh, I gave her a quiet glare. "I'm okay, Mr. Cabello."

"Are you sure? I think you will faint in any second, you look pale." I shook my head immediately and stood up, facing him.

"I'm fine, sir. I just thought you'll gonna beat me up cause you just caught us... You know." I rambled things, Mr. Cabello smirked and rubbed my shoulder across the couch, Camila continue to giggle between our interaction.

"I will.. But my daugher seems to enjoy every second of it." He said with a shrugged, I grinned and said, "Yes indeed, sir."

I shared a nervous laugh with him, "Mija, tell your girlfriend she can call me Alejandro." He said while walking towards his room.

I jumped on the couch and wiped the sweats on my forehead, "You look so cute there, babe." I rolled my eyes and looked at her, "He's so scary, I swear."

"He's always like that, don't worry. He likes you."

We came to Miami to spend the little break on, the other girls went to their own city and meet their family. I spend my time with my girlfriend Camila since she is the first one to grabbed me out of the van, Lauren's house is like 15 minutes ride so its just easy to go there.

"Can we go take a walk? I mean, like tour me around." I asked.

"Sure but.. I think my fans would freak out if they'll see me walking around right?"

"Yeah but we will be more careful, I swear."

Camila changed her clothes to hoodie and her favorite bugs bunny sweat pants, when I just wore some hoodie and trouser. We used her mom's car and Camila drove us towards the nearest beach.

We walked out of the car and saw people having fun playing with the sand, some walking around, some are talking. Thank God, no one notice Camila so we don't have to run away like we always did. I intertwined my hands with Camila and we stepped our covered feet on the sand, we shared some random conversation and laughed as we walked not noticing how far we are.