Chapter 8

We laughed so loud when Camila accidentaly slipped on my skateboard, out of balance as we called.

"I told you!" Camila sobbed, rubbing her butt.
"Aw babe." I cooed giggling walking towards her.
"My butt hurts." Said Camila, pouting at us.

"Its okay Camz, you did great there." Said Lauren who's giggling minding her own skateboard lesson.
"Yeah Chancho, your butt still the same so dont worry." Dinah laughed together with the other girls.

I grabbed my skateboard and place it at the bench before I ran towards Camila. I laughed.

"Its not funny!" Camila said and slapped my arm rolling her eyes.
"Okay. I'm sorry babe." I kissed her cheeks and carry her towards our seats.

I placed Camila in my lap, sideways.
"I told you, Its not my thing." Camila said, "My butt still hurts."
"Dont worry babe, maybe next time you'll do it right." I said, and kissed her neck.
"There will be no next time, I dont wanna try it again."
"Please, for me."
"Okay." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed my lips. I kissed back. I sucked and bit her lower lip harshly. I giggled as she slapped my chest.

"You okay here?" I asked. "Yeah." She replied. "I'll perfect my tricks for you." I said and winked at her causing her to giggle.

I hopped on my skateboard and crashes myself towards Bria.

"Do you think you can do double kickflip?" Asked Bria.
"I think so. Lem'me try." I said, I place my foot on the right position and flip my board, spinning it double time and landing on the same position.

"Do you see that?! Oh my god!" I said, happily. I high fived her, "Triple?" Bria asked, smiling.

I flip my board one more time spinning it triple time, this time my other foot accidentaly landed at the end of the board causing it to lift upwards hitting me on my crotch and fell on my back.

"Ow fuck!" I yelled in pain and hold my dick. It feels like my balls will break into four, my dick will crack, it feels so numb and it hurts so fucking much. The next time I heard is Bria laughing herself to death.

"What happen?" I heard Lauren asked, Bria is still laughing cant manage to explain what happened.

"Fuck you, Bria!" I said, and rubbed my balls to ease the pain.

The next thing happen is I heard them laughing too. I guess they saw my hand on my dick and knew what happened.

I manage to stand still holding my center who's still aching in pain.

"What the heck Y/N, that was great. I never knew that will happen." Bria said between laugh.

"Fuck you. That really hurts like a hella bitch!" I said, and walked slowly towards the bench.

"Karma huh?" I heard Camila said laughing. "I saw that. Does it hurt?" She continue to laugh at me.

"Babe are you okay?" Lauren said, approaching me.
"No." I pouted and squeeze my center, still numb. "My back hurts and... This." I looked at my center, they looked at it.
"Do you want me to massage it?" Camila said, and laughed together with Lauren.
"Yes please." I mumbled and smirked at them.
"Be careful next time blue balls." She giggled and placed her hand above my other hand on my crotch. She peck my lips and turn around running, to continue ride my skateboard.

"Lauren is having fun skateboarding." I commented. "All of them. I see."

-

We reached our way home, my house actually. Before my mom leave.

"Mom?!" I called from the front door.

"Still here!" She yelled back.

They walked in and leave the door close before heading to the living room.