Chapter 14

A/N: Hello babes. I'm back. I'm so so so sorry for this short late update. I've been busy this month, wtf. P.s Idk whos at the picture.

I woke up in a empty bed again, maybe they're hungry and grab some breakfast. I'm going to the skate park later, were gonna sign in on some competition.

I move out of the bed and goes straight at the bathroom doing some morning stuff. I wore my ripped jeans but my shirt is at the laundry, so I walk out of the bed room with just my bra and ripped jeans. (Picture above.)

I heard them talking at the kitchen, I go straight there.

"Who's cheating again?" I said from behind, they look at me. Their mouth open. I laughed and sat beside Camila. "What? What's wrong?"

"Can you put on some shirt, Y/N?!" Camila scolded me with a groan and rolling her eyes. "What? My shirt is on laundry. Besides you dont like me like this?" I said and winked at her pointing at my body, I pecked her cheeks. "I do. But the other girls are here." She whispered, eyeing my stomach. "Lauren babe? Can you get my black nike shirt at the laundry please?" I said and pouted, she groaned and kissed my pouty lips.

"I can't believe your body is that hot, Y/N." Dinah said, and grinned. "Me either, her abs is more visible and more hot than mine." Normani said and giggle together with Ally.

Camila elbowed me right on to my stomach, "See? I told you." Camila said giving me a pointed look, I giggled and a shirt shoved right to my face. "Laureeeeeen." I whined. "Where the hell are you going?" Lauren said, cleaning the table. "Skate. Oh yeah, before I forgot... We're gonna sign on some skate battle, competition shit." I said and wore my shirt, "When is this?" She asked again placing her hand on her waist. "After graduation, I think." I said and plant a kiss on Camila's lips and forehead. "Okay. Take care." Lauren said, I kissed her on her lips and forehead. "You're not gonna eat?" Camila said, "Nahh, apple can help." I replied and grabbed an apple.

I grabbed my phone and car keys at the coffee table at the living room, and took Johnson my skateboard that's resting at the wall. "I love you!" They shouted from the kitchen, I smiled and replied a "I love you."

-

"Two weeks after the graduation? Sounds good man." I high fived Luke, "I dont know if we are qualified though." Luke laughed, we're walking carrying our skateboards after signing in on some store. "Lets go!" Bria shouted and we skated towards the starbucks.

"Look Y/N." Bria said pointing at some hot skinny girl whos sitting outside the starbucks, reading a book. "Hottie girl from school right?" Calum asked, I nodded. "She's Kylie." I said rolling my eyes. "That Kylie girl is hot as fuck, Y/N. Where and when did you met her?" Ashton said eyeing Kylie. "She's a friend of Camila. I met her at school she's with the girls the other day." I told them. "Ohh who's that other girl?" Michael asked eyeing the other girl with her drink and sat beside Kylie. "She's Amanda." I chuckled. "I remember, She approached me back then.. But Lauren saw her and sassed on her." I laughed together with them and we reached the skatepark near the starbucks.

"Whipped!" Bria shouted, running away from me. "I'm not whipped, asshole. It's love dude. Looveee!" I said and sat on the bench, I heard them laughing. "What the fuck, Y/N. You sound so in love." Luke said and stood in front of me. "You're just being control by their hotness. Just think... You're gonna wake up with two hot beautiful girls wearing thin underwear and your shirt." Ashton said from behind smirking. "Don't fantasize my girlfriends, dickhead." I said laughing, I heard them laugh too. "Besidess, I'm in love with them." I whispered and stood up, "You're such a fuckboy Y/N." Calum said, I laughed and shook my head. "I remember you saying, 'I'm just.. Not into relationships, girls want me so I'll take them one by one' and now you're saying you're in love?" Bria said chuckling, "Don't blame me and don't give that look Bria Kelly. I remember you too, telling me how beautiful Normani is, how sweet Normani is, how-Ouch!" Before I could finish Bria hit me right at the back of my head.