Chapter 9

"Hi?" Someone waved in front of me, while I'm waiting for my girls at the usual spot.

I snapped back to reality and saw a beautiful tall girl in front of me.

"Hello?" I said confusely adjusting my snapback, I dunno why she's talking to me right now and secondly I don't know her.

"I'm Amanda." She said, with her Australian accent. I can't help but admit it, she's hot.
"I'm Y/N." I smiled at her, she extended her hand and I shook it.

"I'm kinda new here, so would you mind if you... You know? Tour me around." Amanda said, shyly.
"Uhh. I dont know, I'm waiting for someone cause my girlfriends will be here in a minute." I said, glancing at my wrist watch.
"Oohh...."

"And what can my 'girlfriend' help you?" Someone came up and Amanda turn around, then I saw Lauren with her arm crossed on her chest, tapping her fingers.

"I was just... Hoping you two could tour me around?" Amanda said.
"I'm..." I was cut off.
"Sorry, Miss? But we have some business to do." Lauren said, not rudely.
"It's okay. By the way I'm Amanda." She introduced herself.
"I'm Lauren." Lauren said.
"It's nice to meet you two. I'll better go. See you around." Amanda said and left.

"Well well." Lauren said, looking at me like I made a move or something.

"What? She came up to me because I'm just too hot." I said with a smirked.
"Yeah yeah." She made a face.

"Where's Mila?" I asked when Lauren approached me alone. She pecked my lips before shrugging. "Joining the cheerleaders." She said.

"Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader, she is always righ-Ow!" I sang before Lauren slapped my arm, I giggled. She laughed at my weirdness.

"Where are the others?" I asked when I realize no one followed Lauren.

"Bathroom, I guess." Lauren said. "I think Normani went with Camz cause she wants to sign on cheerdancing."

"Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader. She is always right there when I need her." I sang again, then I heard Lauren giggling beside me. "You're such a dork." She said.

I saw Normani with Ally and Dinah walking towards us.

"Camz?" Lauren asked when they reached us. "She's talking to Ausdin? Auslin? Ausrin? I dont know." Normani said confused. I cant help but laughed.

"Its Austin." I managed to speak while laughing.

"Whatevs." She said with a chuckle. "I dunno but it looks like he's hitting on your girl." Normani added with eyebrows rising.

"Nahh! He wouldn't. I trust him, and he can't. He knew what will happen when he did that." I said when I'm playing with Laurens hand.

"Well it's your decision." Normani shrugged.

"Babe! Guys!" Camila ran towards us.

She kissed me before saying, "I talked to Austin."

"Then?" I asked.

"He want us to go to his party tonight." Camila said.

We agreed to go to his party tonight.

-

"Are you guys not done yet?!" I yelled with a groan while I'm waiting for the girls doing their make up, its almost 30 mins but they're not done yet. We are going to Austin party since he invited us.

"Just a sec!!" I heard Ally yelled.

I groaned again laying on the couch.

After some minutes past I heard a multiple foot steps at the stairs.