Chapter 23

Sorry about this.. camrenbae tagged me. This is late but..

1. I'm a skater but i dont do hardcore tricks.

2. I love punk rock music, i dont even know why i stan fifth harmony and ariana grande.

3. I stan and love Avril Lavigne, Paramore, Sleeping with Sirens, Christina Grimmie, Ariana Grande & of course our queens.

4. I'm camren af but Laucy is sailing.

5. I've never been watch a concert live, if I'm given a chance I want my first to be 5h just to make it more memorable.

6. I'm lowkey hating New York rn because that city made my girlfriend away from me.

7. I want blue or gray hair.

8. I want to be in a band, like rock band.

9. I watched Blue is the warmest colour in our living room, I was at the very corner with my laptop on my lap and earphones on. Good thing no one bother to watch with me. I dont know the sex scene is that intense tho, but its a great movie.

10. Butts is what i live for.

11. I'm the joker in my squad thats why when I'm sad or anything no one believe in me.

12. This is a secret but.. Lauren and I have the same birthday. She was just born 3 years earlier. Lmao.

13. Lastly, I'm a half Filipino. (Shout out to y'all. Sa mga bakla dyan, mahal ko kayo. Sama sama tayo.)

mysterious520 i dont have friends in here so i dont know who to tag in this shit. SORRY. Thanks for reading. i love y'all.

-

Since my mom gave me a serious deep advice because of Amanda, Amanda is a great friend but my mom said maybe she's doing it on purpose but I can't just leave her, she's been always with me when I am sad and everything. Amanda might kill when I leave her and her dad too. Her dad trust me too much.

After the long plane ride and a car ride with Big Rob, we finally arrived.

"Thanks for the lift Big Rob and Mr. Driver." I said when they opened the door for me and carry my bags.

"Call me, Peter. Ms. Y/N." The driver replied with a slight smile.

"I'm carrying it, thanks. Don't call me, 'Miss'. I'm not a business woman." I whispered, and he gave me a smile before hopping on his car.

After having a few words with some staffs, they finally agreed to let me in. I rode the elevator and finally arrived at the dedicated floor.

I carried my bag and glancing at every number of the room, I knocked twice when I saw their room.

I bit my lip in excitement, and finally the door opened.

"Y/N?" Sinu asked, adjusting her glasses.

"Hi, Sinu. How are you?" I said, she recognized my voice and automatically hugged me. "Hey, Y/N. I'm great, you?"

"Still cool." I joked as she let out a giggle before she let me in. I walked inside and placed my bag at the nearest closet.

"OH MY GOD! BABY!" Camila literally shouted from my back, I turned around and surprisingly gave me her famous koala hug. "Oh fuck." I sighed as she hugged me tight, while I am holding her up, my hands on her cute butt.

"I missed you too." I whispered when she didn't let go like for 3 minutes, she leaned back and cupped my cheeks. "I missed you so much, Y/N."

"Where's my kiss?" I asked cutely smiling.