Chapter 2

Your P.O.V.

I arrived at school riding my black Ducati motorcycle. Because my mom said I didnt use it since last month.

Taking off my helmet everybody is looking at me. I smirked at myself. I took my skateboard at my back.

Skating off the way through the hallway, everybody is looking at me again, always. I wear black ripped pants revieling my Calvin Klein underwear with a red plain v-neck shirt and a checkered black and white polo tied at my waist, with a simple backpack a snapback with a weed sign.

"Hi Y/N" A girl greet me, I smiled at her and nodded.

As I skate through the hallway everybody knows when I am here, everybody will step aside and let me past by. Skating off through the hallway I saw 5 girls blocking my way.

"Hey?!" I shouted at them but they didnt turn around.

"Hey! Get out off the way!" I shouted again and I continued skating near them.

"Getout!"

I bumped on to the 2 girls at the center. Making us fall on the ground.

"Shit?!" I said loudly, making all of the students turn to us. I stood up and grabbed my skateboard and my snapback.

I looked at the 2 girls angrily. They stood up and wipped some dust. I just glared at them and I leave carrying my skateboard.

I felt a book thrown at the back of my head.

"Asshole!" I heard them said.

"Ouch! What the fuck?!." I scratch the back of my head and quickly turn around.
"Do you know......" I was cut off with a two familiar girls.

"Shit! Uuhh.." I cant talked I just looked at them with a shocked face.

"Y/N? Is that you?" They asked me. I nodded and they hugged me, didnt bothered what just happened.  "I dont know you guys studying here." I said to them and give Normani, Ally, and Dinah a high five.

"We're new here." Ally said.
"Uhm, I'm sorry. I didnt know that youre here, and I dont know.." I was cut off by the five girls laughing, giggling at me. "What?" I questioned them smiling. "Youre rambling." Camila said laughing. I chuckled and said, "Im sorry about what happened." I said to them smiling.

"No its okay." Lauren said smiling.

"Sorry guys but Im going to meet my friends, so im going. Sorry again." I said and quickly walked on the direction where our place is.

Soon I arrived and I saw them waiting for me.
"What makes you late this time huh?" Luke asked me wondering.
"I bumped on someone." I told them.

"Okay Y/N. What happened yesterday?" Bria questioned me. "Be honest. What exactly happened?"

"I hit a bus." I told her rolling my eyes. "I didnt know that theres a bus there, I slammed my whole face and body on the side of the bus."

The next thing I heard is theyre laughing at me. I smiled at them.

"Ohh..mmmyy..god. Are you serious Y/N?" Calum said laughing at me.

"Yep. I decided to go home." I smiled at them.

"I didnt saw that bus before and Im texting Bria. So shes the reason why I bumped on that bus." I glared at Bria playfully.

They continued to laughed at me and the bell rings so we decided to go to our classes.

-

I have a few classes with the girls. They are all the same schedule thats why. We talked a lot of things like favorite food, artists, musics and stuffs. They are so funny especially Dinah. They asked me how to skate, why did I skate and they asked me if its hard to skate and to do tricks.