Chapter 15

"Look mom, can you believe that?! I'm dating a celebrity." I said excitedly, my mom and dad came home 2 days after they told me about the celebrity thingy.

"I know. I know. Stop being like a crazy fan." My mom chuckled,  while doing the dishes. "I've been dating them for months mom. Does their fans know about me?" I said walking back and forth. "Calm down, Y/N." My mom giggled and dry her hands. "Wait? Why are you doing that? Where's Isabelle?" I asked when I realize we have maid to do that. "It's okay." She replied.

"It's been two days and I'm still freak out." I said smacking my forehead, "I did a research about them mom. They're really known by the whole world." I told my mom and took my phone out, showing her my screenshot of the photos, articles, songs and even rumors and everything about the girls.

"I know, Y/N. When I saw this poster from Phoenix, I know that's them but I thought I'm just tired that day." I laughed together with my mom, "Yeah mom, but they're leaving a week after graduation." I said and frowned.

"Long distance relationship sucks." My mom commented, handing me back my phone. "Some work out, some are not." My mom added and shrugged.

"Don't say that. Our love will be our strength." I said and scratched the back of my neck.

"You sound so in love." My mom said sitting at the dining chair.

"Because I am." I said and smiled cheeky.

My mom opened her laptop and get back to work. "Wait. What did that Austin Mahone did to you?" My mom asked, looking at me while waiting for me to answer. I snorted, "He just beat the shit out of me but the girls said he was not here in town, his parents was so embarrassed about what he did and about him." I replied.

"Well, he deserve that. Lauren texted me that day, we're worried about you. She said your arm and leg are broken but we got cool because we know the girls are here for you." My mom said and started typing on her laptop. "Thanks mom. I know, I've been in that situation many times." I chuckled and walked towards the front door, when I knew she's busy.

"Mom, I gotta go." I said and my mom nodded.

-

"Normani broke up with her boyfriend, as far as I know." I told Bria who's inhaling her smoke while were driving going to the girls apartment.

"Did you know why?" Bria asked, I shook my head. "How can I ask Mani on a date?" Bria asked, looking at me. I glanced at her then back to the road, I took a smoke and lit it.

"Just whenever your ready." I said, exhaling some smoke.

"How'd you asked Lauren and Camila?" She asked, shifting from her seat. "I don't know. Everything just sped up, they like me, I like them." I said and shrugged, I stopped the smoking before we turned to the street where the apartment is.

"Throw your smoke before they see it." I said, she rolled her eyes. We stopped just in front of their apartment, Bria quickly got out of the car and stopped her smoking.

After I turned off the engine, I got out of the car. I threw a strong mint candy on my mouth, and saw Bria knocking on the door.

"What the fuck, Bria. Wait for me." I shouted, and Normani opened the door. I saw her face lit up, I smirked and I ran towards them who's having a intense staring contest. I walked fast by them, "Where's my crazy girlfriends?!" I yelled, "Shut yo mouth!" Dinah snapped at me, I heard a Lauren and Camila giggled.

I pouted and I saw them approaching me, "You look like a dinosaur wearing that green shirt baby." Lauren commented and I heard a lot of laugh from them. Camila kissed my cheek, I glared at Lauren. "I'm joking babe, quit glaring at me before I kick your ass." Lauren said, and kissed my cheek too. I touched her ass and she jumped making me laugh. I choked the candy I'm eating, I gagged, Camila laughed at me. "Wa-ter." I said breathless. Lauren got me a glass of water.