Chapter 25

"Happy Anniversary." I managed to say while panting the shit out of me. God damn it, I just had the best like best of the best anniversary moment, but I'll keep that as a secret. I closed my eyes and snaked my arms protectively at the two girls cuddled at my side, I caress their arms as they shift to get comfortable under the sheet with no clothes underneath. I can die peacefully after this night, whoever gonna shoot a bullet straight on my head.. I don't care at least I just had the best night of my life, damn.

We spent our anniversary in Europe, it was everything. We visited every god damn beautiful places there and eat different foods, we do that romantically. We talked to other people and fool around like babies, we laughed at simple things, we smile and kissed each other. Just having two gorgeous ladies makes me go fucking crazy. We all had a wonderful day together celebrating our anniversary.

Amanda and I haven't seen each other, when her dad called me, she immediately texted me saying, 'she'll be okay and blah blah blah..' so I just ignored her but I text her like twice. She told me, she'll gonna be at the VS Fashion Show and her dad will be there, so I need to be there before her dad kick my gorgeous ass.

Since the girls are having a show tonight, I decided to leave them there and went to Amanda's with my girlfriends permission as a whipped girlfriend. Amanda gave me the address and I took a cab to go there, Amanda came to me and gave me a hug with a kiss on my cheeks. She took me backstage where a lot of girls are half naked. Camila would fucking kill me is she knew that I stared at those sexy bodies in front of me.

I sat at the couch and Amanda went to go talked to her model friends, "Is she your girlfriend?" I heard one of them asked, I smirked and just looked around, "Damn it, she's hot." I heard them again. I mean.. I'm not that hot lol.

"Hey." One of her friends approached me, I smiled and stood up for her replying, "Hi."

"I'm Kendall, nice to meet you.."

"Y/N." I said as I shook her soft hand, the tall girl smiled at me. "So Y/N-"

"Hi!" Said another girl, "I'm Gigi babe, how are you?"

"I'm fine, how about you?"

"I'm really great, I just wanted you to know you're really hot and those tattoos." More girls came to our conversation, they're all freaking beautiful. "If I really don't have a boyfriend, I would honestly flirt with you and if Amanda is not here." Gigi added and glanced at Amanda whose playing a smirk on her lips.

"Hey, I'm Jasmine." Said the dark skinned girl, she gave me a hug before a blonde girl pulled my shoulder saying, "Hi Y/N, I'm Martha."

"Hello girls, it's nice to meet you all." I shyly said, they mumbled some flattery words about me like I wasn't there.

"Girls enough with that!" Amanda interrupted with a playful smile on her lips, I didn't got a chance to meet the other girls because of Amanda. The other girls cussed on her playfully, she sat beside. "I'm so sorry about them, they thought you're my girlfriend."

"Don't worry about that, its okay. Its not that I don't pretend to be your girlfriend besides they're really gorgeous and sexy." Amanda giggled before playfully hitting my arm, "Of course, they are. They're obviously model Ms. Y/LN."

"I can see that, Ms. Gonzales. You look okay."

"Well, thanks."

"I'm joking, you look beautiful Manda."

"I know." We laughed together until Mr. Gonzales arrived, she went to him and guide him to his seat while I waited at her.

"So you're the girl that they're talking about." The girl with a bushy eyebrows said, I smiled and nodded my head, "I think so."