Chapter 10

A/N: Writing a smut is so weird, but I tried. Oh my gosh but I love reading smuts. Wyd.
Sorry for any mistakes.

Your P.O.V

I woke up groaning feeling the heavy intense headache, when I opened eyes seeing the empty bed with me.

I saw a glass of water at the night stand, I drank it.

I stood up and my world is spinning so I just sat up.

"Oh god." I groaned massaging my head.

I'm gonna pee. My dick said, so I have to go to the bathroom even if my world is spinning and my head is pounding.

I stumbled going to the bathroom, bumping every furniture in my room before reaching the bathroom door.

When I opened it, I heard the shower running and a girl standing in front of the sink, brushing her teeth.

I met the green eyed girl, kissing me with too much toothpaste on her lips, I wipe it with the back of my hand.

"Morning babe." She murmured, looking me through the mirror.

I just hummed to respond.

"Good Morning babyyy." Camila said, whos in the shower, popping her head on the glass door.

"Morning." I murmured kissing Camila, my head is actually spinning.

I pulled down my boxer together with my underwear and let my dick release its thing. I heard a gasps, causing me to opened my eyes.

"Why does my hand hurt? Specially this. My fist actually my knuckles is aching." I said, opening and closing my hand seeing the bruises. I'm waiting for them to replied but when I turned to them, I saw Lauren stopped brushing her teeth, her toothbrush hanging on her mouth. Camila still has her head popping on the glass door, with her mouth open.

"Whaaat?" My groaning annoyed voice, interruped them, they look at each other then me, then look back at their staring.

I looked down on what their staring about 5 minutes from now.

"Oh shit-Oh god." I widen my eyes and hang my mouth open, struggling to hide my dick, pulling my boxer up.

"Oh my god. I'm so stupid!" I whispered to myself. I glance at the two girls still frozen, they looked at each other before returning they eyes on me.

I'm blushing, this is so embarassing.

I'm out of my mind.

"I-I...I-I... Oh shit!" I managed to speak but this stupid mouth is stuttering.

"How big are you?" Camila asked whispering.

"I-I dont k-know. 9? 10?" I replied. "This is so awkward." I added.

"I'm gonna go downstairs." I said, leaving them.

-

When Ally done cooking our breakfast, she told me to call the others. So I called them, I went upstairs, I went to my room, I saw them doing paper, rock and scissor.

"Yes!" Camila cheered, fist bumping the air.

I furrowed in confusion.

"Breakfast is ready. What are you doing?" I told them.

"Nothing." Lauren said, running her hand on my shoulder.

"Camila?" I asked her.

"Later babe." Camila said.