Chapter 3

Two hours before the party. Since I'm home listening to Paramore. Humming the song.

Tell me it's okay, to be happy now

Because I'm happy now

Tell me it's okay, to be happy now

Because I'm happy now

Do you think its okay being attracted to two person is possible? I think, I'm crushing on the two girls who I don't think they have a crush on me.

Tell me it's okay,

Tell me it's okay,

Tell me it's okay,

Tell me it's okay

They are cute, lovely, romantic, in short...... They are perfect. 

I thought it was my right,

To be as sorry as I wanted to be,

I wasted all my teenage years,

Being a misery factory,

I'm over-thinking, god. I need help, from the love expert.... My mom.

I quickly run downstairs, blasting the sound of my loud footsteps.

I saw my mom cooking at the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and take a bite.

"Mom." I greeted her and hug her from behind. 

"Hhmm? What do you want? New skateboard again? New car? What honey?", My mom asked me smiling. 

I sat on the counter, taking a bite on my apple. I shake my head smiling cheek to cheek. She looked at me, reading my face.

"I knew it. You're in love." She smiled at me. She already know me, its not the first time that I'm like this.

I shook my head side by side, smiling. "No mom." I replied.

"No? That's exactly you said when you're in love with Ariana." My mom said. She remember it, two years ago when I'm with Ariana, but she dumped me.

My smile fade away. Remembering all the memories that I'm with her, and when the time she cheated on me. She turn off the stove and sat beside me.

"I'm sorry Y/N." She said and held my hand. "It's okay Mom, just crossed my mind." I respond, smiling at her.

"So what's your problem baby?" My mom asked me rubbing my shoulder.

"It's not a problem Mom." I said, "I think.. I think... I like two girls." I added and took a bite of my apple. I turn my head to her, "Do you think its possible mom?", I asked her chewing my apple.