Chapter 17

"I miss you babies." I pouted at my girlfriends, we're having a facetime. "Its been three days." I sighed and rolled on my back. "Miss you too baby." Camila waved at me, I smiled. "Busy days are coming baby, have you seen our newest interview?" Lauren asked, I shook my head. "I'm at the skatepark earlier babe. I'm exhausted, I need your kisses." I said and pursed my lips. "Aw..." Lauren gave me her kissie face, "Wait? Tell me you didn't had a accident." Lauren said, Camila eating at the back. "No, I didn't." I chuckled and took off my shirt revealing me in my sports bra. "Why did you took off your shirt?" Camila asked, "I wanna have sex with you." I whispered and winked at them. "Hey! Not here." Lauren warned, "Just kidding, gonna change." I said, "Hot damn!" Lauren sang, "Call the police and the fireman." Camila added and I heard them giggle. "So hot! Fuck me." Lauren playfully said, I glared at her, pulling my tank top. "Fuck me, daddy". Camila said, they just know I'm easy to turn on, I just felt a thing on me. "Hoi! Be more private with that!" Dinah said from nowhere. "Babe, don't tease me you two are not here to take care of this." I sighed and pouted.

"Y/N! Can I have word a with you!" My dad's voice came from outside my bedroom, "Is that your dad?" Camila asked shoving her banana at her mouth, I nodded. "I'll call you back." I said and hang up.

"What dad?" I said as I opened the door, "Can I talk to you?" He said, "Okay." I replied, awkwardly.

I followed him at the living room. "What?" I asked. "I need your help." My dad said as I sat the couch.

"I have to make my business partner sign on my contract." My dad added. "Mr. Gonzales."

"What can I help?" I asked, "Mr. Gonzales's daughter is Amanda Gonzales." My dad said, I knew this, I knew what my dad want me to do. I shook my head, "No dad, my girlfriends-" "They didn't have to know." My dad cut me off while he stood in front of me. "Dad, that is cheating." I shook my head.

"I want to help but.. its just.. they're not gonna agree to this dad." I sighed as I shook my head, "Amanda and I are friends too."

"That's great." My dad said. "Yeah, she knew that I have a girlfriend." I said.

"Ugh. Okay, I just want him to sign on time. Thank you." I heard sadness on my father's voice. I swallowed hard and said, "I'll do whatever I can dad." My dad rushed towards me and hugged me tightly, I smiled. "Thank you so much."

-

"Babe, I'm doing this for dad." I said as my girlfriends looked at me while their mouth open. "No! Thats a no, Y/N!" Camila yelled, "Are you stupid? You know that Amanda likes you right? And now you'll gonna date her?" Lauren said her eyes filled with anger.

"Don't call me stupid Lauren!" I exclaimed, "Ugh! I'm not calling you stupid!" Lauren yelled, "I'm tired Y/N. We have a lot of interviews and guest shows to do." Lauren said tiredly, "And.. This. Come on babe. I have no time for this things." I heard Lauren sighed.

"I'm doing this for my dad, please." I pleaded, "Its your choice, y/n." Camila said, "Were tired, I know you dont want to sink on our problems too."

"I'm sorry, its just.. My dad needs me."
"Y/N... I'm not agreeing to this but please promise me, promise us that you'll never lie." Lauren said with a sad tone. "I promise baby, I love you." I replied and grinned.

-

I'm doing this for dad. Words thats always on my mind. I'm nervously stand behind a tree, I saw Amanda sitting outside the star bucks reading her book.

"This goes for nothing." I said as I walked towards her, she's busy reading her book so she didn't know I was there. I sat across her.

"Hi." I said as she lift her eyes on me. "Oh, hi Y/N." She replied. "Hi-hi.." I nervously said, she giggled. "Whats up with you today?" She placed her book on the table and looked at me.