Chapter 16

A/N: This is the gayest thing ever but..

Lap dance from Camila or calling Lauren daddy?  

"I might not gonna make you some babies. You keep hurting him." I sighed as I opened the car door for them. "Or her." Camila commented, I giggled.

"I didn't hurt your friend." Lauren said, I locked my car and they started to walk towards the front door.

"Since last week, if its not an accident.. You do it on purpose." I groaned loudly.

"The good thing is you could have sex with us, without condoms." Camila said, "I could still do that, how many times we had sex without condoms?" I said before knocking on the door.

They shrugged, "But you could release every drop of your cum on us." Lauren said. I gulped. "Isn't that good baby?" Lauren teased, "Don't do that. I might have a major boner in front of my dad. That would be embarrassing." I whispered, Isabelle opened the door for us and greeted us.

My mom planned this dinner with dad, she wants dad to meet my girlfriends cause later on he would probably stuck himself on work.

"Hi Lauren, Hi Camila." My mom said when she approached us from the kitchen, giving them a sweet hug.

"Hi Mrs. Y/LN." They said and pulled from the hug. "I told you call me Y/MN." My mom said, they giggled.

"Mom go do your stuffs there, we'll just wait here." I said and we sat at the couch, doing nothing just talking about random stuffs.

"Come on, girls. Let's go. Dinner's ready." My mom called from the kitchen, we go straight ahead there.

"I'll just get your dad." My mom said as I sat between Lauren and Camila.

"Why am I nervous?" I whispered to myself, "And why are we not." Camila giggled, I rolled my eyes. I head turn that way when we heard loud footsteps.

"Lauren! Camila!" My sister hugged them both, "Hi Sab." "Heyyyy." They said and I fist bumped her, "What did you told dad about them?" I whispered to her, she shrugged. "I just told him that theyre hot." Sabrina chuckled, I playfully pushed her and grinned. She smiled and said, "And they're super kind, so gorgeous and many more."

"Great." I high fived her and she walked towards her chair.

I heard my mom and dads voice, "Yeah, thats next month right?" My dad asked, I quickly stood up, "Hey dad." I said and hugged him, "Hi, how are you?" He asked, "I'm great dad." I replied. "I'm glad that you'll graduate next month." My dad said and I heard them giggled. "I just have inspiration." I said and he chuckled patting my shoulder. "We have the same taste in women." He whispered and I chuckled.

My dad took a step forward looking at my girlfriends, who's standing behind me.

"Dad. They're my girlfriends. Lauren and Camila." I told my dad. "Hi sir." Lauren and Camila said shyly, asking for handshake. "Hi girls, its nice to finally meet you." My dad said, shaking their hands and gave them a hug.

"You dont know how my wife likes the two of you, she told me a lot about the both of you." My dad said, I cant help but giggle. "You call me Y/DN, if you want to be formal then call me Mr.Y/LN, I'm use to it, everyone calls me that." My dad said, "Come on, lets eat." He added.

We had a serious yet cute conversation while eating and talk about how embarrassing I am.

"Dad stop please." I groaned loudly eating our dessert, when everyone is laughing at me. "She peed on her pants after that." My dad said, I squeezed my eyes shot. "I didn't peed, its my first time seeing naked girls dad." I explained myself as I hid my face on embarrassment.