Chapter 26

"Waaaaaah!" I screamed and jumped at the door when I heard it opened.

"Fucking shit!"
"Aaaaahhhhhhh!"

Camila squealed and slapped me, Lauren jumped. I giggled while holding my burning cheeks.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry. Don't scare us like that." Camila said and cupped my red cheek, I pouted earning a sweet kiss from my Camila.

"You're so annoying." Lauren walked pass by us, she dropped her things on the table. Camila shrugged and went to drop her stuffs too.

"What's wrong babygirl?" I asked Lauren, she rolled her eyes, "Let me." I said and I took off Lauren's heels carefully.

"I'm so tired." Lauren groaned loudly laying on the bed, "This is so soft." Camila plopped beside Lauren, resting themselves.

"Im'ma take off your shoes, Camz." I kneeled and took off her nike shoes, I chuckled when I saw she's wearing her minion socks. I kissed her covered feet as she giggled, "Don't do that." I pulled off her socks and saw the mole on toes, I can't help but laugh. "You saw my mole again, isn't it?"

I continue to laugh and came up hovering her, she threw her arms on my neck. "Laughing at my foot again." She mumbled between our lips, I giggled as she kissed me. Tasting her sweet lips as I giggled. She grinned saying, "Screw you."

Camila pushed me off her, I smiled as she stood up giving me a cute glare with her lip between her teeth.

"Babe..." Lauren groaned and cuddled on my side like a bear, she hid her head on my neck. I kissed her temple as I felt her soft breath on my neck, she put some small kisses on my collar bones.

"Change your clothes, babe." I murmured against her hair, she pushed herself up and fell on top of my body. "Oh my god." I giggled when she started kissing my face, I smiled when she finished her kisses on my lips.

Lauren straddled my stomach and grinned at me, "How's my girl?"

I blushed like a child and said, "My back hurts."

"Again?" Camila shouted from nowhere.

"Let me massage it later, okay?" I nodded my head, Lauren got out of the bed and change her clothes.

"Why are you wearing sweat pants?" Camila asked, she changed her clothes to a booty shorts and a tank top, no bra. "Why not?"

"Wear this." Camila threw me a yellow boxer, actually a minion printed boxer. "What the fuck is this?"

"Don't curse my favorite boxer. Wear it or no cuddles."

"This is ridiculous, I can't wear this." I complained, Camila put her hair on a bun raising an eyebrow to me. "Then no cuddles for Y/N, Lauren-"

"Okay, fine!" I rolled my eyes and walked towards the bathroom, "Where are you going?"

"I'm changing into this." I pointed at the boxer shorts, Camila shook her head saying, "Lauren's in the bathroom, you can change here. Its not like I haven't seen your dick before."

"Are you serious? Then fine." I faced the wall and took off my sweat pants, I was about to pulled my boxer when I felt a slap on my butt.

"I miss your cute lil butt." Camila said and laughed together with Lauren, I glared at them before pulling my boxers again.

"Aw babe, its so cute." Camila said with her childish voice, I rolled my eyes and shook my finger, "It isn't. I look like a kid."

Lauren giggled as she sat at the bed, "You definitely look cute, babe."