Chapter 20

A/N: sorry i had work from home hangover.
Yall welcome in advance. ↑↑you↑↑

"Mom!" Camila cheerfully greet her and hugged while I stood there nervously. Her mother is silently glaring at me.

"What are you doing here?" Camila asked her mom.

Just imagine my first meeting with her mom, she just caught us kissing.

"Hey babe." Lauren held my hand and kissed my lips, I calmed down a bit and smile.

"Hi Sinu." Lauren hugged her and I sighed heavily while looking at their little reunion.

"Oh yeah yeah. Babe come here." Suddenly Camila called me and I nodded coming closer to them, "So.. mom this is Y/N, Y/N this is my mom." Camila said sweetly, I smiled at her mom whose eyeing me up and down, she smiled a little and shook my hand.

"Hi, Mrs. Cabello." I said nervously, she let go of my hand and I wipe my forehead sighing heavily.

"She's my girlfriend." Camila added and I saw her mom widen her eyes.

"Woah-woah. What? Didn't Lauren kissed her?" Her mom asked confusely.

"Yep, she's our girlfriend."

"What?!"

Lauren, Camila, and her mom got a little clarification about our relationship, some explaning before Sinu got it but I can tell she's so confused.

"Hi, Y/N. Nice to meet you." Mrs. Cabello said again, I smiled at her and she gave me a stare again.

"Babe are you driving us there? Cause if not, we'll just go with the other girls."

"Yeah, I will. Let's go."

After their discussion, we headed at the venue where they're gonna perform for their concert.

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Hey, Y/N. How are you?" Amanda.

"Hi. Yep, I'm good. You?" I replied back, walking towards the back stage with them. Lauren asking me who's I'm talking to but I just shrugged.

"I'm good, too. But yeah, my dads finding you." 

"Really? Or you just want to see me?" I joked and I heard Amanda laughed.

"Woah, easy there.He asked me where are you? I told him that you just dont have time to go here." She said with a laugh.

"Okay, I'll go there." We reached their dressing room, we sat at a large couch before they started talking. The girls greeted us a 'good morning'.

"When?"

"Maybe tomorrow."

"Okay, sure, sure. Take care."

"Yeah, thanks." I sighed and hung up.

"Who's that?" Camila came up and sat to my lap, I jumped slightly. "Geez, Camz. Its Amanda, her father was finding me."

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "She just want your attention."

"Who?" Lauren asked walking towards me with her phone.

"Well, this Amanda girl said her father was finding Y/N." Camila said annoyingly, I smiled at their jealous attitute. "What a bitch." Lauren chucked and snuggled up to my side.

"You know what? Why don't we have a night together after the concert?" Lauren asked arching an eyebrow, I smirked. "I think thats a great idea." Camila commented.