Chapter 7

I was sleeping when I heard my phone ringing, it's nearly evening, I was just taking a little nap cause I'm tired.

I grab my phone and answer it with my eyes close.

"Hello?" I answered in a sleepy voice.
"Hi babe." I heard Lauren with her cute little voice.
"Are you sleeping?.... Opps. I'm so sorry." She said, with a apologetic voice.
"Its okay. You already woke me up." I replied with a little giggle.
"Hiiiii babyyyyy!" I heard Camila scream.
I cant help but giggled.
"Hi cutieeeee!" I yelled in my raspy voice.

I rolled my body out of the bed when I heard them talking on the background. I adjust my boxer shorts just above my knee.

I leave it on a loudspeaker.

"Babeee, I'm hungryyyy!" I heard Lauren and Camila said in unison. I can tell they are pouting through the phone.

"Dont pout babies." I giggled. "What? How..?" Lauren said.
"I can sense it." I giggled, and grab my hoody. "What do you want?" I asked, wearing my hoody.

"Oh.. I want muffins or donuts." Lauren cheered.

"Sweets? Dont you think its..."

"No! I want donuts and....." Lauren said. "Yes donuts! I want donut its been a week since I ate donut." Camila said.

I'm a sweet girlfriend, I'll buy them donuts even though its bad to eat too much sweets at night.

I grabbed my car keys with my wallet and snap back didnt bother to wear pants, my boxer looks cute and I'm lazy af to wear pants and my hoody is just above my boxer shorts so its not a big deal.

"Babee are you there?" Lauren asked me. "Yes! Just go talk to them." I said, playing with the car keys walking down the stairs.

"Wait... I'll call you back babe. Love you." Lauren said and hang up.

I was just about to leave when I heard my mom called me.

"Y/N!"

"What?" I asked, walking towards her.

"Before I forgot, I'm about to go to a business trip with your father the day after tomorrow." She said, sipping on her coffee.

"But..."

"Your sister will be there on your aunties, and I'll leave you with Isabelle and Joseph." She said.

I whispered a silent, "yes". Isabelle is one of our maids and Joseph will be like guarding our house.

"You can invite the girls to sleep here, with your girlfriends." She added.

"Yes, they will." I smirked at myself.

"But Y/N dont have sex on the kitchen specially on the living room, our couch is so expensive." I cant believe my mom is saying that words to me right. I choke on my own spit.

"What? Mom! No!" I quickly replied back with glare while she is not looking at me.

She turn to me slightly laughing, and I gave her a small glare.

"Just saying..... Just on your room. I know some sex is like.."

"Mom!!" I yelled.

"Dont be like that, dont act like you didnt bring girls here before. Our house is like filled with..."

"Okay mom! I'm leaving, I cant believe youre saying that kind of... Thing to me. Its so disgusting." I rolled my eyes, and walk away.

"Wait! Where are you going? Why are dress like that?" My mom asked, confused. "Buy donuts and go on girls apartment." I said.